[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's go on a trip somewhere soon Together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: crocodile crossing.jpg (63 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
crocodile crossing.jpg
63 KB, 540x960
Let's go on a trip somewhere soon
Together
>>
lets go to alaska fam
>>
>>4448680
hhahahahahah xDDDDD can u imagine seeing a fugging GATOR IN THE ROAD!!!! no joke im rolling on the floor giggling my butt off (*^▽^*) pannia and eventually into España. Thus the noun Spain resulted from a process of language evolution from “vulgar” Latin (the simpler Latin used by the Roman soldiers and merchants) that obtains for the various peninsular Romance dialects, such as Castilian, Navarrese, and Leonese, before the Castilian Romance dialect became the standard for the Spanish language. Such a process can be seen in other Romance languages: the Tuscan Italian dialect gave rise to modern Italian, and the French dialect of the region of Paris (île-de-France) gave rise to modern French. Phonologically, morphologically, syntactically, and mostly lexically, modern Spanish is, like French, Italian, Catalan, Portuguese, or Romanian, an evolved form of Latin, the language of the Western Roman Empire. Therefore it is a Romance language. The influence of other languages on Spanish has been mostly lexical. Thus only about 6 percent of the total vocabulary of Spanish is traceable to Arabic as a result of the Muslim conquest.
>>
>>4448680
me on the road
>>
>>4448684
I would really love to see Alaska at some point
>>
File: 1458885660655.jpg (45 KB, 577x622) Image search: [Google]
1458885660655.jpg
45 KB, 577x622
d-dad?
>>
>>4448744
d-dubs?
>>
>>4448680
i hope they have an alligator crossing sign!
>>
>>4448826
hahahah same :D wouldnt want that little feller getting a booboo a Romance language, as a result of the Norman conquest of 1066.27 By the time the Romans controlled most of Spain in the first half of the third century B.C. the land was already called in Latin Hispania, not “Iberia.”
Moreover, the highly Romanized Germanic Visigoths,28 who began to take over Spain from the Romans in the fifth century A.D., also referred to the land as Hispania, not “Iberia.” In the sixth century, the Visigoth scholar Saint Isidore, bishop of Seville, sang the beauty of Hispania, not “Iberia.” As the Spanish dialects gradually elbowed out Latin, the word Hispania evolved into the medieval Latin Spannia, and then into the Romance language word España. So Spain, not “Iberia,” was in the Middle Ages a universally recognized geographical entity.
>>
File: goodman.jpg.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
goodman.jpg.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>4448680
The Goodman® GSX13

>R-410A environmentally friendly refrigerant
>Energy-efficient scroll compressor
>High-pressure switch
>Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
>ARI Certified
>>
File: goodman.jpg (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
goodman.jpg
81 KB, 500x500
>>4448680
The Goodman® GSX13

>R-410A environmentally friendly refrigerant
>Energy-efficient scroll compressor
>High-pressure switch
>Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
>ARI Certified
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.