[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
motivate and tell me to change clothes and turn off the computer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1458416740127.jpg (76 KB, 500x620) Image search: [Google]
1458416740127.jpg
76 KB, 500x620
motivate and tell me to change clothes and turn off the computer because i have to run some errands thank you
>>
>>4445329
gobacktosleepyou'restilldreaming
>>
just stay on assforces and fuinpost all hecckin day lad
>>
>>4445334
this tbh fam
>>
>>4445334
this is what i have been doing for half a decade but unfortunately i am the risk of being arrested for treason because i did not answer the drafting call by the army for the 3rd time already AND havent payed my taxes or bills for nearly one year
>>
>>4445344
nise dub just bee ur sefl
>>
>>4445344
if you're white you'll be fine
>>
>>4445350
but i'm hispanic
>>
>>4445353
my condolences
>>
>>4445356
please help me
>>
>>4445357
Head towards the mountains, I hear the brotherhood of steel is hidden there
>>
>>4445329
the sooner you get that real world shit do the sooner you can get back to shit posting friend, I have just woken up and i'm getting ready to shitpost my nice tight white ass off so there will be no slow down in the meme creation.
GO Go NOW
>not even dubs
>>
>>4445366
nice dubs thanks it really helped i'm on my way now yopu're awesome
>>
>>4445329
Hey man that's so cool, it's awesome, really, this is an amazing post. I just told my family about your epic meme, everyone was amazed and they all asked me to congratulate you in their place, knowing they would never have the opportunity to personally congratulate someone as awesome as yourself. In Christmas we are going to tell even the most unrelated parents about your amazing post, and everyone will be happy to hear it. I also told some friends about this epic meme, and they did not believe me when I said I knew the person who made such an epic maymay. They all said they would honor your legacy to last a thousand years. When my neighbors came to know they were all shocked, and said they wanted to meet you in person. They said that, if you have the time, of course, they would be fulfilled to be visited by your grace, just so they can shake hands with your heighness, the meme master. With the knowledge of your post, people all arround the world are holding parties to celebrate your magnificence. Zeppelins and balloons fly with your face printed on them. Several streets and even cities are being renamed with your name. A famous businessman announced he wanted to hire you so you could give motivational speeches to his employees and make people work with as much energy as you create memes. You're not only famous on 4chan, the whole internet has come to praise your epicness. Even tumblr, 9gag and reddit stopped insulting 4chan after this incident, and now they all bow to us because we made possible for you to share your masterpiece with the rest of the world. Even Facebook and Twitter are now flooding /b/ with newfags, and they all want to see you, the one anon who made this post. ISIS has disbanded and global CO emissions are being revised because everyone wants to live in a world where people can appreciate your post. Please keep being this awesome, wonderful, marvellous, beautiful and unique person that you are so we can all live in a better world.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.