[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racist bigot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
Racist bigot
>>
Haha lol ye what a bag
>>
File: 1463790310001.png (494 KB, 781x884) Image search: [Google]
1463790310001.png
494 KB, 781x884
Rude
>>
>>4443982
Islam is a religion of peace and respect for others
>>
>>4443982
a bit rich coming from you, Mr Trump
>>
File: vp26FYr.png (529 KB, 715x802) Image search: [Google]
vp26FYr.png
529 KB, 715x802
>>
File: _2912056_orig.jpg (220 KB, 1024x731) Image search: [Google]
_2912056_orig.jpg
220 KB, 1024x731
Outside the Wall (Waters)

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad bugger's wall.
>>
trumps a nice fellow and i think we should all be nice and welcoming to our future president, he is our friend!
>>
File: 1462036671968.gif (1 MB, 669x500) Image search: [Google]
1462036671968.gif
1 MB, 669x500
Trump looks like an abusive father. Mad dad.
"What's the matter Nancy boy you gonna cry?"
He meat face rage bully.
>>
>>4444692

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4443982
that is very rude
>>>/b/
>>
Shut up cuck
>>
>>4444883
cuck is the faggiest insult lol. Trump is a RAcist bigot;. He hates Muslims.......
>>
all of you are racist bigots
>>
>>4443982
>Racist bigot
or criminal b*tch

Can't stump le Trump
>>
>>4444939
What the cuck did you just cucking say about me, you little cuck? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Cucks, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Cucka, and I have over 300 confirmed cucks.

I am trained in cuck warfare and I’m the top cuck in the entire US cucked forces. You are nothing to me but just another cuckold. I will cuck you the cuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this cuck, mark my cucking words.

You think you can cuck away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, cuckold. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, cuck. The storm that cucks out the cucky little thing you call your life. You’re cucking dead, cuck. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can cuck you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my cuck hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in cuckold combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Cuckold Corps and I will use it to its full extent to cuck your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little cuck. If only you could have known what unholy cucking your little “clever” comment was about to cuck down upon you, maybe you would have held your cucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn cuckold. I will cuck fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, cuck.
>>
File: 1463918265239.jpg (35 KB, 310x224) Image search: [Google]
1463918265239.jpg
35 KB, 310x224
>>4443982
this is wrong board
>>>>>>>>/lgbt/
you welcome :)
>>
File: gondola1.png (253 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
gondola1.png
253 KB, 600x400
>>4443982
Whatever kid. Oh I'm sorry did I fucking trigger you? Were you fucking triggered you little cry baby? Fuck off. Literally saying not a fucking word to you and you're gonna fucking mute me because you have a problem with me just fucking talking shit in all chat? Honestly go fuck yourself to the highest fucking caliber you fucking asshole. So sick of little fucking bitches like you who fucking have a fucking opinion like you're fucking sitting over there like, oh I'm some fucking problem to you because I'm not even fucking saying a fucking word to you. Fuck off. Call it what you fucking asshole? Hormonal? Kid you're a fucking bullshitter. You're a fucking bullshitter. Go fuck yourself. You ain't fucking nothing. You ain't fucking anyone. You ain't got a fucking clue in your fucking head who I am or what I'm fucking about. That I'm fucking calling these fucking kids tryhards, has your fucking panties in a bunch for what? For what? For fucking what kid? Honestly I'm fucking sick of kids like you. Literally go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself and everything that you fucking stand for because I'm gonna tell you right now, you don't stand for shit kid. You don't stand for fucking shit. Please. Yeah, talk in all chat. Yeah like anybody fucking cares kid go find a fucking friend to talk to, right? Because you can't fucking talk to me, you can't fucking treat me like a fucking person. You ain't fucking real kid. You ain't fucking real. You ain't got a fucking real fucking bone in your fucking body kid. So go fucking all chat, and make some fucking friends. Alright? You can make some fucking friends because "Oh, this guy's hormonal," pffft "Uh I'm gonna mute him," pffft fuck off. You're literally a fucking cancer on this fucking world kid. Never fucking forget it.
>>
>>4443982
Dude
>>
>>4445627
Drumpf
>>
Here is a nice songe for you if you don't like Donald Trump :^)
https://soundcloud.com/skiball/donald-trump-dont-be-a-chump-feat-demopot
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.