[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who sad here? :'(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: sad.gif (83 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
83 KB, 400x400
who sad here? :'(
>>
File: simleylol.png (289 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
simleylol.png
289 KB, 2000x2000
>>4441434
Is it possible to be happy and sad and the same time? This might sound like a trick question, but it really is not. The answer to the question lies in understanding that there are at least 2 ways to understand what happiness is.

1. Happiness is hating niggers
2. Happiness is being content with who you are
>>
>>4441434
No I can't be sad while listening to this song. I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
>>
>>4441440
wow that really offended me
>>
>>4441447
Sorry, just giving advice! :D
>>
>>4441440
racist get out not even funny ironically (btw i am being unironically unironic)
>>
>>4441476
Not trying to be funny, its just happiness advice
>>
>>4441478
hate =/= happiness
unless of course you have some kind of mental disorder where hate makes you happy, but that kind of advice doesn't really apply to most people, you know what i mean?
>>
>>4441494
uhm hate can be happiness if its directed at the right people tbph
>>
>>4441508
That is a very naive and immature thing to say.
>>
I think most people on this board are sad and hide it underneath multiplayer layers of irony.
>>
>>4441494
Hating niggers has been show to increase dendritic connectivity with norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine in the mesolimbic pathway; which alleviates many of the symptoms of depression.
>>
>>4441514
see >>4441521
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.