[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I heard s4s has a Goode memes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 236x254) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 236x254
I heard s4s has a Goode memes
>>
>>4440727
>sitting at the computer again.
Far superior to vegetating to the television.
>>
File: bavimovie.jpg (75 KB, 587x488) Image search: [Google]
bavimovie.jpg
75 KB, 587x488
>>4440727
Yep.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
File: 1436242514432.jpg (23 KB, 212x223) Image search: [Google]
1436242514432.jpg
23 KB, 212x223
>>4440727
memes, goofs, gaffs... we've got it all! don't we, [s4s]isters?
>>
>>4441589
h3h3 isnt funny u kike-loving christ-killing faggot, eat shit and kill yourself, go gargle rogaine and bleach not even being ironic
>>
>>4441602
relax, girl. what's the real problem here, is life got you down?
>>
>>4441606
Go heat up a fork with a zippo lighter and jam it into your right eye until you break through your orbital socket and cause your frontal lobe to hemorrhage. If that doesn't work, grip that fork right and shove it into a toaster, that your brought into the bath tub.
Youre not funny, you're stealing jokes from a shitty zionist kike manchild youtuber. I'd almost feel bad for you but youre so pathetic I can't even bring myself to view you as a living thing, you're less than a mass of organic matter, you're not even an agglomeration of carbon. You're fucking waste, you're made of methane. Go make yourself a methyl alcohol cocktail, till all the cells in your optic nerve die, you fucking sodomite. Go eat raw sausage(like the cock you deepthroat tri-daily) and beef patties, until you get e-coli and trichinosis and die, thats all you deserve. Go find some spoiled fucking canned tomatoes, open it up and inhale the fumes so you get botulism poisoning, you piece of filth, you're street shit.
>>
>>4441635
I'm not the guy you were originally responding to, just a passer-by that noticed the irrationally angry comment and wondered what the real problem was. i'm here to talk if you need to
>>
>>4441602
jews are actually the best comedians though because the not funny ones got killed by nazi
>>
>>4441644
nice dubs
https://youtu.be/wHi-IjsilSw
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.