[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does Dan "Stick it in her far if she wants to be a star"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: danschin.jpg (102 KB, 640x931) Image search: [Google]
danschin.jpg
102 KB, 640x931
does Dan "Stick it in her far if she wants to be a star" Schneider browse /s4s/?
>>
Lots of celebrities browse s4s.
There is literally nothing like this board anywhere else.
>>
of course
>>
I am a super huge and really important famous celebrity and this is a nice board.
>>
>>4439715
tibet has something similar
>>
>>4439715
I kind of always suspected that but I've literally never seen one make their presence known, other than Wayne Coyne of course.
>>
>>4439718
me too

check em
>>
>>4439709
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>4439709
no i dont
>>
>>4439709
Don't call me that
>>
>>4439730
god will you fuck off with this horrible pasta
kill yourself
>>
>>4439774
i havn't seen it before so im happy he posted
>>
he cant keep getting away with this
>>
>>4439770

Dan "The ass divider" Schneider
>>
>>4439806
Dan "Sticking my rod in her underage bod" Schneider
>>
>>4439806
Stop it now
>>
>>4439818
haha what are you going to do, rape me? ahahahaha....
>>
File: danschneider-tcatourcable-2.jpg (8 KB, 164x250) Image search: [Google]
danschneider-tcatourcable-2.jpg
8 KB, 164x250
>>4439819
>>
>>4439721
butt seriously. i mean it's pretty obvious there are only like 5 people posting here at any given time. do a lot of people lurk this board or is just the five of us entertaining each other? so many questions.
>>
>>4439822
nice dubs dan
>>
>>4439715

people have been shitposting longer than recorded history

http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGDTdj6CDgk
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 220x229
>>4439864
Thanks
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.