[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
N4M3F1G THR34D
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: name-persons.png (2 MB, 1500x368) Image search: [Google]
name-persons.png
2 MB, 1500x368
ITT redpill me:

which ones are good?
which ones a shit?
any new ones around these days?
>>
>>4439573
>no crayfishe
>>
File: meme.png (47 KB, 300x378) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
47 KB, 300x378
>>4439573
excuse me but i don't see kracko in there
>>
>>4439613
hi crayfishe :^)
>>
>>4439624
Hiya
>>
>>4439654
dude.................... lol............................. (lol)..................................................
>>
File: 1350356487620.jpg (16 KB, 356x352) Image search: [Google]
1350356487620.jpg
16 KB, 356x352
>>4439573
rip urist mcdwarf
>>
Luptron is the best.
>>
>>4439573
LoLo and Girl Number 4 are the best tbh
>>
>>4439752
If there were something better than best, that's what Luptron would be
>>
File: bnf.png (96 KB, 950x1328) Image search: [Google]
bnf.png
96 KB, 950x1328
hows this
>>
>>4439797
Yuji is the least insane of all of us
>>
Ynyarri is pretty cute tbh
>>
>>4439807
we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad he's mad... you see we're all mad here I'm mad, you're mad he's mad... you see we're all mad here I'm mad, you're mad he's mad... you see we're all mad here I'm mad, you're mad he's mad... you see we're all mad here I'm mad, you're mad he's mad... you see we're all mad here I'm mad, you're mad he's mad... you see we're all mad here I'm mad, you're mad he's mad... you see we're all mad here I'm mad, you're mad he's mad... you see we're all mad here I'm mad, you're mad he's mad... you see we're all mad here...
>>
Yuji Sakai is the closest among us to attaining consciousness.
>>
>>4439760
THE BEST
>>
>>4439826
yea closest among the tweakin shitheads that are trouble staying conscious im consciosu bitch im fucking more contsciou than yuji yuji is SHITE i am conscious i am awake aware of my surroundsings in a profound way YUJI is not!fucknig talknig abot conscious ness fagot im conscious
>>
>>4439843
low consciousness poster spotted
>>
>>4439843
sure you're conscious kc tier conscious, that is
>>
>>4439879
trolled hard lmfao
>>
File: lol.jpg (69 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
69 KB, 512x512
>>
File: A8X71zyCAAA67Dl.jpg (14 KB, 600x252) Image search: [Google]
A8X71zyCAAA67Dl.jpg
14 KB, 600x252
>>4439573
you rang?
>>
>>4439797
Hey as long as I'm the best at something
>>
>>4439797

MC Ride is the best GETter in my opinion
>>
all namefigs are shit
>>
>>4439943
*poop

please don't use cuss words
>>
>>4439943
*tips fedora*
>>
>>4439943
I can name 1 right now that doesn't suck boii
>>
>>4439573
>jello
Good 10/10 I use it in moms spaghetti every day
>>
>>4439752
Fugging this. Literally all other namefigs are irrelevant
>>
>>4440230
ur mum's irrelevant

Cucktron a shit
>>
>>4440236
He got that name because of all the married women he's slept with.
>>
>>4440270
Luptron is a legend, a true hero for the ages
>>
Crayfishe is bae
>>
>>4439573
kirateufel is shit
>>
>>4440974
metaphorically who?
>>
Here op this was the original list. Literally like all of them either don't post here anymore, stopped making OC, or just went back to anonymous. This is the reason for the boards decline. Like it's not horrible rn sometimes it's decent but everyday with those namefigs was magic and made me want to namefig and just be apart of this community. That's dead now and all we have is the legacy I pick apart every day :3
>>
>>4440985
Update: I forgot that's the troll version but my goddess is in a higher ranking with this one so the truth is whatever I say it is and none of you are to question me just go back to funposting everything is fineā„¢ no need to worry friens :3
>>
post peeker is good, he runs the weekly peek, an [s4s] newspaper
chemical man is good, he's rumored to be kektacular game anon who works on an [s4s] game (unless it's been cancelled)
doge is a nice friend
le rudefig was rude but ok
kekero is ebin
g8rh8r posts nice food pics
lolo has a good food blog and also started the goodbye card for mot in 2015 (mot was the original red palm tree man aka [s4s] admin)
kekkats was good but he was /b/ullied out of this board
le shit nigger is ok, he posts ass and steven pinker
poopboi has a pretty good taste in memes butt he posts a bit too many ass pics here imo
ynyarri is desu
yuji sakai is pretty good
jiveturkey makes nice doge posts
swaglord [ s w a g l o r d s ] and is a bretty kool guy (also may or may not be a mod aka purple palm tree man)
karle is rude unless i confuse him with someone else
le ruse bird made good oc
3bard, le radioman, le informative man are good oc producers and nice persons (or is a nice person, they're rumored to be the same)
w.t. snacks can orangetext so he's pretty cool
mot was ebin (the original admin aka red palm tree man) but he is kill (not irl though)
the oracle of issyk kul, halberstram, smegma were nice dogeposters, haven't seen them in a long time though
doctor worse than hitler is good at coding, has made some nice css and javascript stuff for [s4s]
mr likes to sage threads liked to sage threads, didn't like him much (sorry)
akari akaza was ok, she gave a name for an obscure meme
bune raven fan is underrated
click the random page link on wikipedia and take the title (did i get the name right?) is (was?) a pretty good namefig despite being pretty unsuccessful at memeing
shrek is love, shrek is life (idk if that's actually a namefig lol)
the blimp guy (urist mcdwarf) is a legend but he doesn't post here anymore sadly
chaika belongs in the front page

idk about the rest
>>
>>4440991
thnx for the update
keep me posted
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.