[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: yee.jpg (4 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
4 KB, 245x206
Use this thread to address your problems/concerns with my posts/posting.
>>
>>4438434
DON"T TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN"T USE THIS THREAD FOR JERK
>>
File: 1462941972518s.jpg (7 KB, 211x250) Image search: [Google]
1462941972518s.jpg
7 KB, 211x250
I HAVE RETURNED
>>
>>4438441
It's simply a suggestion in order to keep off-topic posting out of unrelated threads

>>4438448
Welcome home!

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
a problem i have with your posting is: super cute but if not ill let it ring from the hills of a church in the distance between the mouths of my bedroom window and the mice
take it however you want
>>
File: ded yee.jpg (112 KB, 779x635) Image search: [Google]
ded yee.jpg
112 KB, 779x635
yee is kill

;_;
>>
>>4438455
omg no

but nice dubs tho
>>
>>4438434
just how old are you desu?
and be honest
>>
>>4438464
How old do you think I am?
>>
>>4438466
judging by your dubs, id say....... under 20
am i wrong
>>
>>4438470
You got me I'm only 19
>>
>>4438434
You are fine, you are Nodokaii I have little to no compl aints
>>4438455
congratulations
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwiF8qOg5evMAhWBST4KHYNlAdEQtwIIGzAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DcB7IAXrCkO8&usg=AFQjCNHOBT_T2Cfa136gwchFVs6eQtf4EQ&sig2=u3apIk3d2CZBeW7UGI5iag
yee does die in due tyme

*whines irl because the link is suo long*
>>
>>4438475
Aw thanks poopgril, that really means a lot
>>
Courtesy bump in case someone just arrived to [s4s] and they have something they need to post in this thread
>>
>>4438434
ur cool but i thought u were the other nodoka at first and i was wondering why u were posting so much.
>>
>>4438541
It was never my intention to cause such confusion, and I apologize profusely for any unneeded stress that this mixup may have caused you.
>>
I really enjoyed reading this thread and was trying to think of an appropriate quote - couldn't decide between these two. Thoughts?

A painting in a museum hears more ridiculous opinions than anything else in the world.
Edmond de Goncourt

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Steven Wright
>>
>>4438553
Steven Wright is great, but I can see how you would have trouble choosing between the two quotes
>>
>>4438434
i love you, Nodokaii
>>
>>4439123
omg ilu 2 :D
>>
none what so ever :^)
>>
>>4439156
Hooray!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.