[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ethical dilema
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Choices.jpg (79 KB, 794x446) Image search: [Google]
Choices.jpg
79 KB, 794x446
There is nothing you can do to save these peoplw, however, you can choose a song to play from the boom box by pulling the lever.

If you pull to the left, it will play All Star by Smash Mouth

If you pull to the right, it will play the first ending theme of Hajime no Ippo (Yuuzora no Kamihikouki)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzD2hsl3LPE

If you pull forward, it will play this vaporwave song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

If you pull backwards, it will play the Seinfeld bassline

If you don't pull it at all, it will default to Cocaine by Nomy

You cannot kill yourself

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4438034
the seinfelf bassline tho
>>
Snap the handle off and ram it up your ass
>>
bum dunu dunu bum bum
>>
haha s hrek'd
>>
Vaporwave, because they get to heat the most pleasant song before they die
>>
>>4438057
what song is this?
>>
>>4438034
Seinfeld for sure
>>
>>4438120
he is jewish though...
>>
>>4438123
I'm a fan of the bass though
>>
>>4438175
all about that bass
>>
>>4438208
no double
>>
pull out the lever and stick it in my but
then go south open mailbox
>>
>>4438034
wuld pull all dif directons 2 giv thm a cool remix b4 they die
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.