[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get this board, sorry.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Lick.jpg (41 KB, 188x187) Image search: [Google]
Lick.jpg
41 KB, 188x187
I don't get this board, sorry.
>>
>>4433776
i accept your apology
>>
File: wow.png (156 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
156 KB, 319x310
>>
>>4433784

Thanks, you all seem so nice here!
>>
>>4433788
nice dubs
>>
Oh dear… The bomb is armed. The bomb is mobile. The identity of the triggerman is a mystery. One of you holds the detonator. We come not as conquerors, but as liberators, to return control of this city to the people. At the first sign of interference from the outside world, or of people attempting to flee, this anonymous Gothamite, this unsung hero, will trigger the bomb. Martial law is in effect. Return to your homes. Hold your families close. And wait. Tomorrow you claim what is rightfully yours.
>>
>>4433797
>>
>>4433803
that's me
>>
>>4433804
same
>>
>>4433804
Help, I need somebody,
Help, not just anybody,
Help, you know I need someone, help.

When I was younger, so much younger than today,
I never needed anybody's help in any way.
But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured,
Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors.

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being round.
Help me, get my feet back on the ground,
Won't you please, please help me.
>>
>>4433810
real human bean
>>
>>4433776
The essence of life is not-getting-ness, said the Buddha.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.