[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you kill your enemies, they win Tony Stark - Emperor of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: breaking-bad-meme.jpg (59 KB, 480x652) Image search: [Google]
breaking-bad-meme.jpg
59 KB, 480x652
If you kill your enemies, they win

Tony Stark - Emperor of Winterfell
>>
>>4431433
Makes sense, if the game was "keeping the opposing party alive for as long as possible."
But then suicide is auto-win, so I dunno how you would make that competitive.
Maybe it's human nature, of which I know nothing, to self-preserve, even in the lowliest circumstances, so it becomes a game of psychology and patience, that could last decades, slowly poisoning yourself, while watching the diet health and nutrition and exercise routine of your opponent, making him empathize with you so he doesn't admonish your unhealthy habits, all in preparation for that final heartbreak.
>>
>>4431465

Life isn't a game
>>
>>4431493
It has some game-like qualities though. But of course it comes with no winning conditions attached, so you must define them in agreement if there is to be any ludicity.
>>
>>4431433
is this a d ubs hread? because nice doubles
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.