[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I only found this website looking for nudes of young girls, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: si91-06.gif (115 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
si91-06.gif
115 KB, 640x480
I only found this website looking for nudes of young girls, but here is my story of murder and death.
When I was a cop, I would make sure to kill at LEAST 2 niggers a month in much subtler ways than bullets at traffic stops.

I mean first off, 2 is a lucky number, but not so high as to draw suspicion.

Now you may be thinking "Liar, you couldn't do that cuz you'd get fired!"

Well you'd be wrong kids, and this old flatfoot is here to lace you with strategies to take down wild animals.

What I used to do when I was on the force was scrape the corrosion of my patrol cars battery with my pocket knife at start of watch.

You know the white or green flaky crust that builds up around the leads? I'd just put it in a little paper I would fold up.

Then I'd start my night patrol. Now this was Oakland back in the early 80's and Heroin and coke were both huge, and crack hadn't been there yet.

By 1-2am I'd eventually roll up on some dope fiends with a bags full of coke or heroin. I'd pocket the dope and give the piece of shits a warning.

Then I'd pull over somewhere else and put some leather gloves on and make a few hot shots up.

I'd take the battery acid gunk and rub it into the ball if it was heron, or just dump it into the bag and shake it if it was coke.

Then I'd drive down to the 20's or Sobrante Park or West Oakland BART station and toss the "hot" baggies onto the sidewalks in front of the usual drug spots at the end of my shift.

Sometimes I'd wait and watch from a distance to see who picked it up. Sometimes I'd leave as fast as I could filled with glee.

By that time I was already back at home, listening to the emergency response on my scanner.

You could easily hotshot 3 pavement apes a month without raising suspicions.

Those were the days.
>>
I'm Gay
>>
>>4430906
lady tarzan narrowly escapes from drowning by telling the ocean a joke.jpg
>>
DIZZY BOY VISITY OSCEAN
>>
>>4430916
gimme a tickleotus homey chappaloneon
>>
>>4430906
A E S T H E T I C
>>
chocdunkulous chewsiswitz nougatty peanutt
>>
>>4430906
this sounds fictional. in the small enough quantities that these drugs are taken how are u sure this residue would be fatal? ppl put all sorts of crazy things in their bodies. they would figure out it's not their drug of choice rather quickly. and hospital staff would be asking questions and reporting to the police. if u have a bunch of junkies coming in with the same type of injuries at least a couple over the weeks would probably report that they saw a cop drop it, right?
also i'm posting in this one cuz i made a thread but nobody wanted to post in it. ;_;
>>
>>4430933
*farts near you and fans the smell towards you*
>>
>>4430937
now THIS would be fatal, OP. pls revise ur edgy tale.
>>
>>4430925

thirstarisingly quenchrupulous ur gargleflaps
>>
>>4430933
diszty schithead fugof!
>>4430942
quunchy quombits
>>
>>4430942
what the my what now??

>>4430943
no u!
>>
>>4430942
talk to the hand

the face just don't understand
>>
>>4430943
post hands
>>
>>4430947
>>4430952
maaaan yall dont even quombits
'the fug outta here
>>
>>4430943
>>4430947

>>4430937
olfacterdator whhindypuff buttdirtair
>>
>>4430954
u can't just enter a random thread and tell the ppl conversing in it to get out. it's not ur thread to start with. if OP wants me to go, fine, but lol u can't just boss me around in random ass threads. it's incredibly rude.
>>
freestinkin' shartpuff
>>
turn that BROWN upside down
>>
>>4430964
>>4430966
H'HAAAAA
>>4430962
boomatelli kashwell
>>
ruppaflup
zippity bup up up in a cup
>>
post tadipucha
>>
mama's juggz -- double Ds fulla creams -- OH BABY
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.