[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board is nice but the problem with this board is that not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: hno-1.jpg (195 KB, 640x474) Image search: [Google]
hno-1.jpg
195 KB, 640x474
This board is nice but the problem with this board is that not a lot of people go on here.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>4423532
That's not a problem though
>>
>>4423532
IF YOU DIDN'T COME TO PARTY, DON'T BOTHER KNOCKIN' ON MY DOOR.
>>
>>4423532
you don't understand OP, the majority are not nice. the small population is what makes s4s great. if many people came here the board would be awful and rude just like /b/
>>
File: pQogvRU.jpg (492 KB, 1305x1846) Image search: [Google]
pQogvRU.jpg
492 KB, 1305x1846
>>4423532
the autism deters alot of posters
>>
File: AokiMasaru.png (834 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
AokiMasaru.png
834 KB, 1024x576
>>4423532
This place is quite beautiful

I was borwsing /fit/ and /adv/ because /b/ was literally 100% cancer, but then I got sick of it all and just decided to check out all boards that seemed interesting, and this and /r9k/ were c00l

121% glad I explored stuff. I feel like these two boards understand my needs- nay, it feels like my needs have been formed by you people, and I've finally found home.
>>
>>4423570
sushi is good for your digest
>>
>>4423668
great, now just wait a few days and it will turn to shit for a while when some idiots stroll in and wreck it. Then they get bored and leave, the oldfigs come back and hopefully, any new people with a shred of decency and capacity for ironic humor will stick around.

It's a cycle. It always happens. mork my words
>>
>>4423756
I told you, man. You gotta start listening to me.
>>
>>4423532
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>4423776
this tbh fam smh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.