[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beare has recently undergone a change. Beare is not sure what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1460984116489.jpg (67 KB, 800x595) Image search: [Google]
1460984116489.jpg
67 KB, 800x595
Beare has recently undergone a change. Beare is not sure what triggered this change, it started sometime before march and has gotten progressively worse. Beares heart used to be filled with so much hate. But now beare is happy, so happy that it scares beare. This isn't beares natural state. Beare has talked to some people about it and the suggestions are as followed

>beare is dying
>beare is gay
>beare is a Normie

Beare wants to know s4s' thoughts on why beare is unnaturally happy. And remember beare loves you
>>
File: 1453574639483.gif (1 MB, 777x314) Image search: [Google]
1453574639483.gif
1 MB, 777x314
>>4404196
ask the shadow-ppl in yr brain-space
>>
>>4404213
Beare will do that after this thread as it may require hours of meditation
>>
>>4404196
are you telling me that when I have panic attacks because I think I'm dying, I'm actually happy?!?!?

tahnks, beare! *skips away like a rock than falls on my poopswirl nose making a strawbewwy gash*
>>
File: sitting-shitting-self.gif (1 MB, 319x414) Image search: [Google]
sitting-shitting-self.gif
1 MB, 319x414
>>4404235
b caref's
>>
>>4404263
thanks anoon *wearing a mask fashioned out of 837 colorful but blood-I mean- berry soaked bandages*
>>
>>4404235
Your welcome but if you are suggesting that beare is simply having panic attacks beare would like to point out beare didn't start out scared of this change at first beare just told everyone that beare loved them and beare would hug random strangers. Beare stopped the hugging quickly but still felt like beare loved everyone and everything. Once the euphoric feeling didn't go away beare started to wonder why and found no reason, then beare started to worry as it is an unnatural happiness. Beare still feels the love of the universe all around beare. And it scares beare
>>
>>4404271
BEWARE
https://soundcloud.com/deathgrips/death-grips-exmilitary-1

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4404271
no I was taking my own experience (you are not panicking or have anxiety attack thingies I know)
but I was taking your advice like a dummo child with a leash skipping away thinking the dog is still on it!
tl;dr I'm useless

youre fine beare youre great actually its a universe gift to you (I hope that you aint sweating bullets over there in fear)

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4404283
Not really beare is just racked with confusion and wondering if its going to lead to a bout of depression just as intense because beare doesn't know if beare could handle that kind of sadness
>>
>>4404277
Dubs
>>
>>4404290
ahh. serotonin&dopamine is made within our brain and youre afraid of the comedown. le internal drogs
>>
>>4404290
I sound like an idiot I know and you don't trust an idiot like you wouyld a doc. but do you take ANY medication like SSRIs or anything for mood disorders?
>>
>>4404271
How many marijuanans are you?
>>
>>4404277
Ah, this was my portait of ideas at one point. Can't say I completely subscribe to them now, but nevertheless, things change.
>>
>>4404296
Exactly
>>
File: 1440613791030.gif (409 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1440613791030.gif
409 KB, 250x188
>>4404299
beare is posest
>>
>>4404300
Beare marijuana every now and then like on beares birthday but beare has been staying away from it for the most part as it is a pro psychotic. *le turtle gasp* could beares elevated mood be a result of LACK of pot?
>>
>>4404299
Beare is schizo effective psychotic, and I have been taking trazadone for a year now. Beare has considered the happiness is a side effect of my meds as beare has a memory of when beare either hallucinated killing someone or actually killed some one and beare started feeling remorse for it shortly after beare started trazadone
>>
>>4404307
That is also possible
>>
>>4404315
LACK of POT?
That might be it...
I personally believe that some people have mental deficiencies where they're brains don't make all the necessary chemicals. Sounds like you do...

Marijuana can help boost those mood regulating chemicals.

I would seriously consider ingesting cannabis every now and then, for your mental well being.
>>
>>4404352
Beare will consider it. Thanks everyone talking about all this has actually aliviated some of beares fear of the overwhelming love of the universe
>>
>>4404361
Btw, beare, I'm schizophrenic and the cannabis goes hand in hand with me. I still take an anti-psychotic, but I also take cannabis to counter-react the mental draining of the psych pills.
>>
>>4404367
Beare used to as well but then beare either hallucinated or dealt with a bitch and it was recommended that beare quit smoking and drinking
>>
File: nicedubs.jpg (37 KB, 335x304) Image search: [Google]
nicedubs.jpg
37 KB, 335x304
>>4404299
>>4404300
>>
>>4404315
>for the most part as it is a pro psychotic. *le turtle gasp*
I'm not sure if I'm proof of that but phtsthsthpt beare i might be
>* could beares elevated mood be a result of LACK of pot?
it happens
>>
>>4404508
proff
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.