[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bune Raven General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 15
File: Bune Raven Will Remind You.jpg (186 KB, 473x480) Image search: [Google]
Bune Raven Will Remind You.jpg
186 KB, 473x480
This is the OFFICIAL Bune Raven General thread on [s4s]. If you see any other Bune Raven threads please direct them here so we can reduce the amount of spam generated by this wildly popular meme.

This thread is for the discussion and posting of media of all things related to the Bune Raven meme. Whether you're a casual or a hardcore Bune-head, you can get your fix of the Bune here.

And of course, a reminder to all the rudefigs out there: BUNE RAVEN IS A MEME

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
File: LE BUNE RAVEN.jpg (36 KB, 639x477) Image search: [Google]
LE BUNE RAVEN.jpg
36 KB, 639x477
Bune Raven es numero uno [s4s] meme
>>
File: Raven Blobo.png (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Raven Blobo.png
45 KB, 400x400
>>4402294
BLOBO bunr Raven :3
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (115 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
115 KB, 1920x1080
mfw another bune raven thread
>>
File: 14356.png (118 KB, 337x325) Image search: [Google]
14356.png
118 KB, 337x325
come on guys keep posting the bune. not a samefig just another fan who totally digs bune raven.
>>
File: 1427223151926.jpg (25 KB, 482x472) Image search: [Google]
1427223151926.jpg
25 KB, 482x472
bune raven will not be ignored
>>
File: Defeated Bune Raven.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Defeated Bune Raven.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
pls guys I need attention
>>
File: 146281480439.png (2 MB, 1280x1705) Image search: [Google]
146281480439.png
2 MB, 1280x1705
I wanna fucc her
>>
File: pink raven.jpg (91 KB, 897x669) Image search: [Google]
pink raven.jpg
91 KB, 897x669
xth for pink rae
>>
>>4402513
^V^
v_V
>.>
<.<
>segue
>.>segu
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 216x150) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 216x150
>>4402294
>>4402362
>>4402382
>>4402448
>>4402513
>>4402544
>>4402848
FUCKING FAGGOTS GET YOUR ASSES OUTTA THIS BOARD AND KYS THIS IS A WASTE OF HUMAN LIFE AND IS PURE FURFAG SHIT GOTO /b/ TO BE A FURFAG.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 960x720
>>4402835
That's pure furry rite der
>>
>>4402294
Bune raven is not a meme.
>>
Every time I see this kind of thread, I just shake my head and laugh.

You severely damaged losers are literally the Bronies of /s4s/. You know, that sub-group of 4chan kids who obsess over the preschool girl show My Little Pony? You probably don't know since all of you pathetic losers are far too busy fapping to bune raven and wishing that the bestiality laws are changed to let you fuck rabbits. Why on earth would a group of you no-lives cling heavily to something as sad as this? Is there some sort of mental sickness in you guys? Did you not have a childhood? Do you not have a grasp on reality? How can you allow yourselves to deteriorate to this?

At first, I figured it was one lonely kid making these threads and bumping all day while crying in the basement for being such a useless waste of life... but then, I realized this isn't one kid doing this. There are at least fifteen of you in these threads that love talking about the importance of stupid bune raven. There isn't any doubt that all of you autists are fat, out of shape, and friendless.

Is that the thrill you kids get from these threads? Is it the fact that you can laugh and sing and can't even get off of your bed to empty out your piss bottle? Do you not realize that this board doesn't exist for posting bune raven? If not, then
WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR FIXATION?

I'm speaking for /s4s/ as a whole, and possibly, your families as well. Just stop. This isn't healthy. Stop now and try to live a regular life. How embarrassed must your family feel when they have to explain to your aunt and uncle that you spend your life posting pictures of bune raven on 4chan all the while giggling like schoolgirls.

Just stop already. Quit with the silly threads. OP, delete this thread. Kids, clear your browser history and delete all the files you have of an old washed up teen titan.

I am telling you this because I am empathetic and I care. Please listen to me.
>>
File: 1454535267404.png (87 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454535267404.png
87 KB, 557x605
>>4403512
nice post! I didn't read it but I appreciate the effort you made in contributing to this awesome bune raven thread
>>
File: not a meme.png (45 KB, 1208x998) Image search: [Google]
not a meme.png
45 KB, 1208x998
>>
File: 1460051273016.jpg (10 KB, 300x273) Image search: [Google]
1460051273016.jpg
10 KB, 300x273
>>4402835
added to my bune raven folder, thanks!
>>
all hail the supreme lord empress of [s4s]
>>
Every time I see this kind of thread, I just shake my head and laugh.

You severely damaged losers are literally the Bronies of /s4s/. You know, that sub-group of 4chan kids who obsess over the preschool girl show My Little Pony? You probably don't know since all of you pathetic losers are far too busy fapping to bune raven and wishing that the bestiality laws are changed to let you fuck rabbits. Why on earth would a group of you no-lives cling heavily to something as sad as this? Is there some sort of mental sickness in you guys? Did you not have a childhood? Do you not have a grasp on reality? How can you allow yourselves to deteriorate to this?

At first, I figured it was one lonely kid making these threads and bumping all day while crying in the basement for being such a useless waste of life... but then, I realized this isn't one kid doing this. There are at least fifteen of you in these threads that love talking about the importance of stupid bune raven. There isn't any doubt that all of you autists are fat, out of shape, and friendless.

Is that the thrill you kids get from these threads? Is it the fact that you can laugh and sing and can't even get off of your bed to empty out your piss bottle? Do you not realize that this board doesn't exist for posting bune raven? If not, then
WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR FIXATION?

I'm speaking for /s4s/ as a whole, and possibly, your families as well. Just stop. This isn't healthy. Stop now and try to live a regular life. How embarrassed must your family feel when they have to explain to your aunt and uncle that you spend your life posting pictures of bune raven on 4chan all the while giggling like schoolgirls.

Just stop already. Quit with the silly threads. OP, delete this thread. Kids, clear your browser history and delete all the files you have of an old washed up teen titan.

I am telling you this because I am empathetic and I care. Please listen to me.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.