[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUBS GIVAWAY!!!! [STICKIED POST]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: dubs guide.png (138 KB, 998x1361) Image search: [Google]
dubs guide.png
138 KB, 998x1361
DUBS GIVEAWAY THREAD
~Sponsored by the Oxford Namefig Society~

Do you like dubs? How about trips? Enter for a chance to win dubs, trips, quads, and more! All you have to do to enter is post in this thread!

FAQ:

Q: Are these dubs really free? What's the catch?
A: Yes! This giveaway is sponsored by the Oxford Namefig Society, dedicated to sharing dubs with everyone in the community, regardless of their race, gender or socioeconomic background.

Q: Do I have to be a namefig to enter?
A: Certainty not! We accept all entries regardless of the letters they submitted into the name field.

Q: What do I have to do to enter?
A: Just make a post in this thread. That's it!

Q: When will I receive my free dubs?
A: If you win, dubs will be delivered to you immediately upon posting. Check out your post number, located above your post, to determine if you won the dubs.

Q: What are my chances of winning?
A: Chances vary depending on the type of repeating digits. Your chances of winning dubs are around 1/10, while trips are around 1/100 and quads are 1/1000. Many more combinations are also available to win.

Q: How many times can I enter?
A: As many times as you want! This contest is scheduled to run for a few hours, though if more people participate, the [s4s] administration will allow it to stay up for longer.

PRIVACY POLICY:

The Oxford Namefig Society cherishes dearly your privacy. We may collect your IP address, location, web browser, operating system, and other information for statistical purposes, but we will never share this information with third parties without your explicit consent.
>>
pick meeeee
>>
dubs plox
>>
File: 6.jpg (69 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
69 KB, 791x1024
What dis means?
>>
File: images.jpg (16 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16 KB, 257x196
>>4401188
WE HAVE A WINNER!!! You are the proud recipient of double dubs! Congratulations, Anonymous!
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x960
double dubs, double trips, double anything is not a fuckin thing and never will be you god damn knuckle dragging bad friends
>>
>>4401227
y u cry
>>
>>4401227
Are you mad because you don't have these dubs?
>>
File: 184282267.jpg (102 KB, 509x339) Image search: [Google]
184282267.jpg
102 KB, 509x339
>>4401227
Sorry Anonymous, you didn't win any dubs at all. Try again!
>>
more like Oxford namecuck socieGAY ahahahahahahahahahahah
>>
File: checkem.jpg (25 KB, 476x344) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
25 KB, 476x344
>>4401170
this is fucking nigger bullshit, a rippoff and anyone who subscribes deserves to get tricked.

only the Dubs Emporium™ provides you with fresh dubs and trips of the finest quality.
>>
Here is my submission. As you can see it is very well thought out, and it is a good candidate for winning a prize.
>>
>>4401379
Don't listen to him, friends. This is a myth propagated by Big Dubs who want a monopoly over dubs production. He's not an average lurker like you, he's a salesman shilling for his company. Just look at the language he uses. "Fresh dubs and trips of the finest quality"? Really? He's brainwashing you to contribute your posts to the doubles industrial complex instead of the communities we live in. This is exactly why the Oxford Namefig Society is holding this thread. Dubs deserve to be shared with everyone.
>>
>>4401170
here I cum
>>
But I've never gotten dubs before. Never in my entire life.
>>
File: 1461802287128.jpg (58 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1461802287128.jpg
58 KB, 480x640
/r/ dubs
>>
>>4402369
[fortune]

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.