[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ooohhh pee pee~!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 312x390
Oooh!! Dat Boi's frog pee pee! Squeak squeak tinkle pretty pee pee ooh warm pisss frog feet and splish and smell of his pee pee while he spurts and warm golden tinkle flows down and smells up his webbed feet OH and his amphibian anus puckers while his little balls twitch as his pee pee churns and bursts between his legs and the very tip of his urethra splishes and squirts and twitches with his warm bladder full of pee pee, he squishes his cock in desperation as his frog hands soaked with tinkle twitch and his balls pressed together and he aims his pee pee tinkle cock between his legs, making his thighs wet and stinky with warm hot tinkle pee as he rubs and splashes and his toes stink of wet frog pee ooohh tinkle pee pee soooo baaadd!

He needs a diaper!! Diaper diapee pampee diap comforting pee pee diaper for him to tinkle in and rest his pee cock and press the tip against the soft insides of the warm diaper and squirt spurt warm yellow and twitch his balls inside OOhh Dat Boi! He needs a diapee diaper! Dat boi needs a pamper pampee diaperrr!!!
>>
>>4396461
Ooohh! At least warm pee pee will be on the stinky hindpaws of my pampered pampie Dat Boi and his squirting warm pee pee tinkle penis! Ooh /s4s/ anon I think he needs a pampie change again! OOOHH! pampie pampie! tinkle winkie!!
>>
I want to slurp up dat Boi's pee
>>
File: sallysumo5.jpg (69 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
sallysumo5.jpg
69 KB, 600x620
>>4396699
>>4396699

le new meme queenn xdDDD come worship her1!
>>
>>4396461
fug why am i turned on
>>
>>4396751
you're a diaperfag now
>>
>>4396837
rude tbh
>>
wat about poo poo?
>>
>>4396851
poo poo is considered
>>
>>4396851
poo in loo
>>
Quality posting.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.