[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I'm Yuji Sakai Your fortune: Outlook good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1437556093077.png (121 KB, 354x347) Image search: [Google]
1437556093077.png
121 KB, 354x347
>mfw I'm Yuji Sakai

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (11 KB, 300x214) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
11 KB, 300x214
>>4395482
>tfw you see a Yuji Sakai post
>>
>>4395482
>>4395486
who are you quoting?
>>
>>4395482
lol
>>
>>4395495
The Ghost of LL Cool J
>>
Yuji Sakai? Is that you?

Yuji, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Yuji Sakai. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. Not even [s4s]'s. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Yuji, being that you're about 45 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism as us being "tsun", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failures that are memes such as "i make a le thread", "i lold so hard", and "why is the anime angry". Yuji Sakai, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Yuji, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Yuji, you'll have learned from your failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it
>>
>>4395503
oh, somebody used that copypasta.
that's good
>>
File: ILOVEYOUALL.gif (76 KB, 1071x777) Image search: [Google]
ILOVEYOUALL.gif
76 KB, 1071x777
>>
File: lovequre.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
lovequre.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>4395572
love
>>
Yuji Sakai (genius)
>>
File: 050.png (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
050.png
25 KB, 500x500
arr
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.