[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is a new meme that ive just created i call it le rough vs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13
File: rough-vs-s4s.jpg (77 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
rough-vs-s4s.jpg
77 KB, 600x450
this is a new meme that ive just created i call it le rough vs s4s where the roough is very rough but the s4s is smooth on all sides youll note that the s4s is not [s4s] but rather 'S4S' and this is due to powers outside of my control
i guess it is time to let you know that this is not my greatest meme no in fact not even close even if there wasnt the S4S [s4s] disparity but when a meme has become as good as it is going to get you have to release it even if its maybe not your favorite meme you still release it because its the meme you made
i hope you can appreciate this meme despite its flaws and please post it in every relevant thread thank you
i will not be taking questions i am the meme make and i am going to sleep goodnight everyone
>>
>>4394079
thanks
>>
>>4394079
sweet dreams
>>
>>4394273
thanks

meme update:

i couldnt sleep so i got up to masturabate do a quick [s4s] check to see any new dubs that i might ahve missede and am now goign to download some french audio learning books
>>
>>4394294
Living the dream.
>>
>>4394331
i listened 2 a man say something in english and then a woman say it in french for 4 hours before i fell asleep
and now i have 2 get up to do something
meme update:

im so tired! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
File: happy_carrot.jpg (7 KB, 228x250) Image search: [Google]
happy_carrot.jpg
7 KB, 228x250
>>4394982
thisu carrot say you have a great time day okay
>>
u gonna live stream that meme?

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4394994
>>
File: slep.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
slep.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>4395009
NO! I HAVE TO GO TO THE BIG MEETING NOW

meme update:

i took a showe rand i have to go to the big meeting now
>>
save'd from very last spot on page 10
>>
>>4396039
THANK
YOU

meme update:

tghe big meeting was a rousing success and i was invited to a great dinner what a fun time it was great!
now i will enjoy some post-prandial vodka
>>
>>4394079
topgrain
>>
>>4394079
sleep tight memer
>>
>>4396177
>post-prandial
>77
ebin
>>
>>4396350
thanks w/r/t your dubs check i got p. good dubs maybe you should try it some time

meme update:

im cool
>>
>>4396420
will some1
PLEASE
check my 420! smoek up!

meme update:

im gonna watch a movie
>>
>>4396420
ill check that for you, friend.
>checked
>>
meme update:

you should all fucking kill yourselfs, faggots. XDD FUCK YOU ALL! XDDDDDDDD
>>
meme update:

honestly, i fucking hate you all. seriously. consider fucking suicide. cucks, pff. xD. also, FUCK YOU ALL. XDD
>>
With my Doctrite in modernist memeing, I'll tell you that this can pass. The little no explanation on how you represent your meme is lacking, and it feels like the all around package is not ironic enough.

If this was a meme of a student of mine, I would give it a C+, but because I don't know if you know better, a B+ seems more fitting.
>>
File: possible alturnip.png (14 KB, 686x230) Image search: [Google]
possible alturnip.png
14 KB, 686x230
>>4396654
this is NOT me
>>4396692
wow throw that doctorate in the trash bgecuase you should know by now that IRONY IS DEAD only POST-IRONIGN is allowed on this board heres a grpah

meme update:

mary and max is a shit movie
>>
>>4396650
this is also not me!!!
>>
meme update:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
hallo OP its been a while since your last meme update are you ok
>>
>>4396919
its been like 15 min dude chill im susper cool

meme update:

im going to watch this is spinal tap because at least maybe it coudl cheer me up after having to slog through the would-be depressing mary and max
>>
meme update:

This is Spinal Tap is a much better movie than Mary and Max and now i go to sleep
>>
>>4397008
sleep tight meme updater
>>
>>4394079
good wood

>>4397055
nice dubs
>>
>>4397055
nice dub

meme update:

my head hurts i wanna go grab a drink other than this lukewarm water i have from when i crawled out of bed earlier but there are people right outside my door go aawy people
>>
File: anttssssss.jpg (2 MB, 2147x2863) Image search: [Google]
anttssssss.jpg
2 MB, 2147x2863
meme update:

i just came up with an intelligent solution to my problem of a lot of ants on my desk
if you pour some vodka on the edges of ur desk the ants wont like it and wont pass it
as an extra bonus if ur dest is gross like mine vodka works well to clean it as you smooth it around as i have illustrated in the picture
>>
File: 1461433752907.jpg (20 KB, 221x240) Image search: [Google]
1461433752907.jpg
20 KB, 221x240
>>4397645
this is a friendly reminder to drink water and clean your desk
>>
File: helo anto.jpg (2 MB, 1954x2603) Image search: [Google]
helo anto.jpg
2 MB, 1954x2603
>>4397828
thank you
rn im drinkin some iced tea with a splash of lemondae its v. good i think it might b 2 late 2 really clean this desk though

meme update:

okay i have tbh here:
the vodka idea may not have been my number 1 intelligent idea because it seems like they both dont mind and are even maybe attracted to it? because theres a lot more of them here suddenly i like that they also lke vodka but these small frfiends r wearing out their welcome pls go away ants shoo shoo
>>
File: 1459983541025.png (9 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
1459983541025.png
9 KB, 246x205
>>4397937
pls shoo away antes
>>
>>4398744
crood google theft
>>
File: Fixed.jpg (65 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Fixed.jpg
65 KB, 600x450
>>4394079
Fixed

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4398744
nice dubs
i treid to shoo them away but they kept coming back and i went to a restaurant
when i came back they were gone i guess its true what they say " real friend never wear out the welcome"
>>4398785
thank you!!!!! this is a real meme imporvement!!!! while i am the meme maker i will accept u on as co-maker 4 this meme so do not fear u will be credited 4 ur fine work

meme update:
v. good restaurant v. delicious tarimouseu now i am drinking again and feeling good going 2 watch another movie but not sure what yet maybe drive sicne i already know i like it i rly do not want another "mary and max" scenario where the movie is just bad
>>
meme update:

drunk so drunkl drive is a v. good movie and i am waiting there is mroe but i chose not oto go into it
>>
>>4394079
Goode meme
>>
meme updateL

i love sucking big black cock, also fuck you all. you should kill yourselves, stupid scum. i was pretending to be nice all along, anyway FUCK YOU, CUNTS. XD.
>>
meme update:

hello this is meme makers mom he killed himself because mary and max was so bad and the ants told him to do it they were not good friends like you guys well he left u all his stuff in his will so gross desk now belong to you and ant colony congrats bye guys
>>
>>4399114
this is NOT ME pleas estop DOING t his !!!

meme udattep::

v. dunkr i feel very bad drive is a goo d movie but life afeer and betweeen moviesi snt tha t good i dontrealllhy know hat to do
>>
>>4399118
MNOT ME!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4399120

Just end it my man
>>
>>4399122
those are really nice dubs but i cant tedn it m family would be too sadi dont want to make anyone unhappy
>>
>>4399123

Take them with you
>>
>>4399124
pls stop u wont make me do itg\
mybe u coudl give pradictla advice that doesnt involve kiling my family or myslef
>>
>>4399125

just fucking with u my man

we all gonna die at some point no use in worrying about your life or comparing it to other lives for no reason

Just keep watching drive and making friends with ants and shakin ya dick
>>
Bedtime
>>
>>4399127
thanks man i feel you hardcore

i went 2 grab a salad mmmmmmm its good kinda miss the ants because they are gone bug freidns are fickle but v. good if you can make them 4 real
>>4399129
i m agoing to sleep soon i think we will see

meme update:

what a night
>>
meme update:

insteaed of goign 2 sleep i watched a mario 63 speedrun wow good tehcinal ablitily what great skill! now i guess i hav e 2 go to sleep isnce its almost like 4; 30 too late 4 me\\

i was going 2 get dubs but decided against it
>>
File: L4-23e.png (21 KB, 656x570) Image search: [Google]
L4-23e.png
21 KB, 656x570
!!
>>
https://youtu.be/558F1EaxH8c
>>8888888888888888444444
>>
>>4399165
you know i like the trying but not rly a fan of the elephant in question keep trying though!
>>4399185
that is a big number

ememe update:

no one is home so i can move from my room freely and drink as many glasses of whater/iced-tea (unsweetened) as i want it is v. liberating though th eheadache is somewhat less liberating
>>
File: yummm.jpg (2 MB, 2424x3232) Image search: [Google]
yummm.jpg
2 MB, 2424x3232
hi everyone just a quick meme update

meme update:

mdae potatoes and eggs with peppers onion and cheese and garlic it is v. yummy i burnt everything but the egg because i 4got to put the egg in until later and the yolk looked so nice when i put it in that i tried to cook it without breaking the yolk wich takes FOREVER but the outcome is delicious and worth it! its been a while since i have been able 2 post a food pic since ive been mostly waking up at 4pm and stuff but luckily i was able 2 get it in this time
alright happy mothers day everyone this is 4 all the mommys out there thanks for listening if u want 2 subscribe like or favorite just click below and ill bring u more meme updates in the future bye now
[subscribe] [like] [favorite]
>>
disregard this post this is not a true meme update i just need 2 find somethign
>>4400000
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.