[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official Pun Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Lion the mood.png (289 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Lion the mood.png
289 KB, 640x360
this thread is for the appreciation of puns and pun derivatives, un-punny people can keep scrolling
>>
This thread sucks Ass

Get it? Ass?
>>
>>4393951
+1 (You)
>>
>>4393939
Id like to take up juggling, but i dont have the balls.
>>
>>4393974
Lmao
>>
>>4393939
ha, real punny, joke you have there,(no pun intented) puns are for the short and ill-informed
>>
>>4393986
you're no pun
>>
>>4393983
Whats the difference between a hippo and a zippo? Ones pretty heavy and the others a little lighter.
>>
I'd like to be a banker, but I lost interest
>>
how do you hit on a geologist, you ask if they want to help you find some (Mg,Fe2+)2(Mg,Fe2+)5Si8O22(OH)2
>>
Before night gloves the blue again kick the urge scratch the itch and brand a birch. Every day I get >out of bed and uh oh! night gloves again to pick the scratch that lel's the sleeping free ditch of trained thought and brand a birch so come with me into the woods under forty shades of harmony and log a sinking suspension to bark at wood in the trunk.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.