[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh god, I'd be in a cage when you don't want me to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: wew.jpg (201 KB, 535x535) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
201 KB, 535x535
Oh god, I'd be in a cage when you don't want me to lick your asshole.. and I'd be your personal punching bag, I'd let you hit me kick me and slap me until I'm within an inch of my life and begging you to stop and a crying bloody mess. If you'd be so kind to let me cook and clean for you also maybe I could be rewarded by sucking your cock and licking your cum from a doggy bowl. You could also use my face as a chair and have me lick your balls and asshole while you play games or masturbate, and if I'm lucky I could lick and kiss your feet every morning to wake you up
>>
File: Katz.jpg (18 KB, 360x581) Image search: [Google]
Katz.jpg
18 KB, 360x581
lol
>>
umm okay?
>>
>>4392893
>>4392896
WE
>>
>>4392900
WUZ
>>
>>4392896
Like what, you little fucking shit? Yap at me and wiggle your butt? Bring me your leash in your disgusting whore mouth? How do you feel about me beating you until you can't walk for a few days due to the pain? How about THEN I tell you to get your worthless ass underneath my desk so you can rim my asshole while I jerk it to H manga?
>>
>>4392920
well that doesn't sound very fun to be honest
>>
>>4392880
can you cook well?
>>
>>4392947
for you
>>
all of this would be nice to have
>>
>>4392880
Okay
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.