[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/efecg/ - Esforescraft General #84 -- Crater Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 125
File: 2016-05-04_18.42.40.png (1 MB, 1858x1057) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-04_18.42.40.png
1 MB, 1858x1057
Featured Build: Liberty Crater (former Liberty City, razed as of May 4th, 2016)

Server Address: esforescraft.provisionhost.com
Web Map: esforescraft.provisionhost.com:25560
Item Pricelists: esforescraft.provisionhost.com:25561
Text/Voice Server: https://discord.gg/0z0FqWkC6MfvqDAo
Live statistics: minecraftlist.com/servers/esforescraft.provisionhost.com
Contribute: https://www.patreon.com/esforescraft

Server Showcase: https://youtu.be/sUJSWnZk-f4 [Embed]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>2,374 unique players logged
>61 active users (played in the past two days)
Join the community of [s4s] in a game of Minecraft! Like memes? We've got 'em.
- Survival!
>vanilla Minecraft with a few enhancements
- Economy!
>dynamic global economy, shops and trading
- 12km Vanilla Map!
>with world wrapping
- Land Claiming System!
>economy driven, auto-expiring
- Ranking System!
>with perks and commands
Creative World!
>Unlimited memes in the making!
- Minimal Admin Intervention!
>players make the server what it is
- Custom Meme Plugins!
>PvP flagging by wew_lad
- Dank Maymays!
>only the BEST memes
>>
File: 2hunnafamily.png (541 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
2hunnafamily.png
541 KB, 634x423
>>4392151
I, Big Don, is calling for a total and complete reconstruction of the Liberty Crater. We must make this hellhole, thats right, I call it a hellhole, livable again. We must reseed the earth with grass, revitalize the oceans and rivers, and replant the wildlife.

The damage done by the bombs was great. The damage done by bunt bigger. But we must do something to make the formally Chilean Clay Great. Again!
>>
fuck off with these stupid threads theres already like 3 of them up nobody cares about your faggot game
>>
>>4392175
dont be rude dude
>>
File: 1456760709505.gif (486 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
1456760709505.gif
486 KB, 475x347
>>4392175
Get em' outta here! Out! Out! Out!
>>
>>4392175
They are some of the finest threads to shitpost in, I don't even care about Mein Kreft
>>
File: 1459036553673.jpg (110 KB, 588x628) Image search: [Google]
1459036553673.jpg
110 KB, 588x628
>>4392181
We have the best shitposters dont we folks?
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10134847/
obligatory strawpoll shill
>>
>>4392202
I voted twice
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10135901

The fate of the crater depends on it!
>>
>>4392228
My votes total in the thousands
>>
File: wowwww.png (51 KB, 873x199) Image search: [Google]
wowwww.png
51 KB, 873x199
heh...
>>
File: 1462470967514.jpg (55 KB, 499x566) Image search: [Google]
1462470967514.jpg
55 KB, 499x566
>>4392171
>implying I'm even close to done destroying it
>>
>>4392175
I don't wanna, I don't think so
I don't wanna, I don't think so
>>
>>4392362
get a life faggot
>>
>>4392175
>nobody cares
>threads still active and users keep posting

ok
>>
Reminder to vote Nukkuh for governor.
>>
File: 2016-05-05_17.29.48.png (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-05_17.29.48.png
2 MB, 1680x1050
Step 1 and 2 of the fall of Liberty City is complete: liberating it from the it's tyranny, and bombing it well beyond recognition.
Step 3 is already underway: walls and pillars to the build limit engulfing the newly formed crater.
After that, step 4 will be another round of bombings, and the 5th and final step will be to construct Fort Gas Bunt.
As fetus and I continue to transform the area, I will keep everyone posted.
>>
>>4392934
This, basically. When we're done, liberty wont even have water remaining
>>
File: videotapes.gif (494 KB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
videotapes.gif
494 KB, 500x209
>>4393111
>>4393111
>>4393111
>>4393111
>>
File: HOLYSHIT HAHAHAHA.png (54 KB, 358x532) Image search: [Google]
HOLYSHIT HAHAHAHA.png
54 KB, 358x532
me hated boont and kalubroot htey made me made and im very mad so i make wal and nig_nog helled me and kiyyun very sukksessful day tbqh
>>
File: rekt.png (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
rekt.png
1 MB, 1680x1050
Progress on the pillaring of Liberty Crater.
>>
Can confirm that this serb is beary nice and fun :^}
>>
RTG DISABLE XP MERGING
>>
>>4392934
lol yer werthless
>>
should i buy mycrapf?
is it a good game?
>>
most hated player on serb no other player could possibly be as hated as me no matter how hard they try hah
>>
u will never have a server full of dirt-boys flipping their shit about you months after quitting ! only i! no one can serv up a btfoing like i do, friends!
>>
without an ounce of destruction, i am the ultimate villain! truly an impressive feat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gupcleKD5dw
>>
maybe next life, you try harder ;)
>>
File: months.png (830 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
months.png
830 KB, 1680x1050
>>4393657
>months after quitting
>>
>>4393738
monthhhhs! *image warping becoming distortet*
>>
File: landwolf.png (34 KB, 281x347) Image search: [Google]
landwolf.png
34 KB, 281x347
>>4392171
I for one agree with Big Don

In fact, I've already begun the process of terraforming the ruins of Liberty City

We can rebuild anew. A Liberty City with more Liberty, more City, less Chile
>>
AUUUGHHH FETUSE DESTROYED MY CITY GIB LAPPETS AN ALL CLAIMS FETUSE COMPENSTAION
>>
>>4394109
YEA!!
>>
>>4393413
WHAT HAVE YOU IDIOTS DONE
WE WERE SUPPOSED TO REBUILD IT BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL TO SPITE CUNTBUNT
NOW IT'S WORSE THAN RACI
>>
>>4394301
bnut
>>
>>4393798
>rebuild
have fun cleaning up this mess. not only is it trenched, it's walled up to the build limit.
>>
File: 2016-05-06_07.21.17.jpg (692 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-06_07.21.17.jpg
692 KB, 1920x1080
>>4393798
>>4394421
>>
>>4392151
Minceraft is a FREEDOM SIMULATOR!
skinny young men, legs cracking under own body weight - may it only be around 30 kilos - unable to leave the room even IF the windoes werrn't barred: where would you go? the city? shopping? I can see them now: Artificial men and women, faces and hair plastered in chemical waste complimenting each other: >oh boi! i love the way you plastered your face in chemical waste today< why? because once their mothers start smearing it onto the skin at young age they become addicted; were it not for the goo that is the cause of their condtion their skin would crack and only cementation day by day keeps them from rotting in front of our eyes. so why watch them suffer? you can't walk either way (the computer is suffocating you) but out from the mist steps a thick scandinavian man in a Fedora, smiling his friendliest Karl Marx smile as he throws you the .jar file: "eat up, learn to fly" he sais. and you follow is advice: in front of your eyes a new world of your choosing opens, the city and its plastic inhabitants GONE! trees, dirt, horses, melons await; nice people; square plants on square earth; square roots engrained deeply into your mind and suddenly you feel it: freedom for the first time! as you build a mud hut on a tree you realize that all the luxuries of the modern world are only hindering your progress of soul/mind, you see that all is one. you need the earth as the earth needs you, you feel that you are at one with ATWA and it's only the two of you AT WAR with it; a war for freedom; but wait.. more people have chosen to join your ranks: there's Fetus, Big Don, Nodokaii, Woah, Boxxy and all the little friends... choosing to build a new, better world. at one with nature.
that is my dream.

but i can't play because of difficulties with Microsoft..
>>
>>4394421
I mean, its not hard to fix this.
Step 1: we dam up the water
Step 2: we begin cleanup into aflatyening job in the areas that arent blown to bedrock
Step 3: dam in any remaning water
Step 4: roads and bridges, warning signs etc
Step 5: we add a formal entrance in the wall, build plots around the lava pillars and walls and the rest of the area.

I envision a jetsons like scene (that is if the jetsons were in a nuclear holocaust) as the future here
>>
shitting in pant leg thread game fetus steallign FUCKING tnt it was MY tnt it had my FUCKING name on it it was a GIFT you OWE me like SIX HUNDRED AND THIRTY NINE TNT. you HEAR ME? i WANT THAT TNTN . GIV the FUCKING TNT to me it was LEFT for ME what does RAINY DAY MEAN WHY DO YOU SAY RAINY DAY ARE YOU GOING TO BLOW UP MY BUNGALOW u look at that tnt in your stupit chest i hope u think this is BUNTS KARMA i STOLE this is what someone felt BUNT deserved but instead I HAVE IT THINk of that hope it HAUNTS u before u go to bed the stolen tnt of mine was supost to be mine. in the end I AINT SWEATIN IT i mean so WHAT with the tnts. i DO NOT care. even if u sold they would de-VALUE and u wouldnt even make that FUCK ing much. but they FOR me, MINE they have mY NAME on them i wish the person had made them non-transferrable and NAMED the stacks so they CANT be sold im just going to believe thats what happened u CANt sell them fetus BTFO UCANNNTO SELL CAUSE THEY ARE NAMED AAHAH
>>
I am OWED NINE BAPPET LEAVE NINE LAPPET TNT IN RACI DISSPOSAL BOX
there is a GRATE DET owed to me PAY BACK DET GIM DIMENT BAPPET TNT 10 BAPPET TNT AND 1 DIMENT BLOK BALLEP better get dat bappet to me get around to givin me back dat bappet upgrated ur det to ballep diment too I AM ode bappel. 1 playre sirisly owes me ten bappel splosionblokk and adding ballep diment to list of reparations because of ur heinous actions ! LEAVE MY BAPPELS at rAci deposit box u know where dont LEAVE ANOTHER BOOK TALKJGN SHIT U FUKEN gamin-pc-havin gimmicky-glowin-razer-keyboard-ownin steam-account-spendin-on console-preorderin gamestop-visitin anime-watchin map-checkin little SHARTPANT shartpant hope you make a shart in your pant leg by acident is what ur life is like
>>
give bunt back his bappels t. NOT bunt i am a cool new old fig like fetus , fetus's friend, that is anti-bunt like you, but maybe give back the bappels.
>>
hey this is anoter cool new player saying consider giving back the balleps i always appreciate gifts i have recieved in mine carft and you should respect bunts gift
>>
another impartial observer here, perhaps consider reimburseing the bappels because they truley were not rightfully yours or maybe as reparations ballep diment to leave in raci deposit box. these things had bunts name on them please give the bappels back or bappel of comparbly valuables
>>
i also agree as a good game playre you owe probably u got ten bappet? maybe since it was uncliamed but it had his name on it maybe i'd say give back a bappet. just one bappet. can't hurt.
>>
>>4394109
You are an entitled cunt, so no, I wont give you your tnt, let alone all my claims.

You deserve zero compensation
>>4394820
Why would i sell my tnt? I saved my tnt for a rainy day, and the day liberty city was nuked was that rainy day.

>in the end I AINT SWEATIN IT i mean so WHAT with the tnts. i DO NOT care.
>Be bunt
>be too slow to get to an old claim
>some other kid gets it and all the loot
>proceed to show immense bunthurt
>tell kid to die of ass cancer
>rage immensely
>still claims to not care while frothing at the mouth
this is bunt ladies and gentlemen
>>4394825
no and no, you get nothing

>gimmicky-glowin-razer-keyboard-ownin
its a cheapo logitech thank you

>console-preorderin
>implying i am a plebian

>gamestop-visitin anime-watchin
>Implying I am bunt

> map-checkin
>projections

> acident is what ur life is like
now thats rude dude, I mightve been an accident but at least I wasnt diagnosed with autism, then failed to get an ezpz sociology degree

>>4394827
>>4394830
>>4394834
>>4394836
samefaggery
>>
>>4394893
it was a PASTING U DIP AHAHAHA

also ur teach thot u was retarded bro.

u gotta be pretty retarded for ur teach to think u retarded bro.

where's your source on that major hm? i never tolt anyone the major dipwad! and i most certainly finished! and i most certainly do not have a dime of debt don't kid yourself!
>>
>>4394905
>also ur teach thot u was retarded bro.
nice meme

>and i most certainly finished
you are a pathological liar, you told me you never finished college
> certainly do not have a dime of debt don't kid yourself!
you also told us otherwise

This means the logical conclusion is bunt either tried getting a degree in english, gender studies, art history, or the like, and is too ashamed to say what it is (itd hurt his precious ego). Or that he didn't finish college and is too ashamed to mention it, or he literally didnt even go to college and its an even bigger lie.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4394915
you wont even entertain the possibility that i finished one of those degrees! this is how biased you are! you've been talking to too many bunt imposters if you think i ever told ANY-one that i did not finish or had DEBT LOL WTF i attended an r-1 research university u did not! leave this place! off to block world kiddo! out-out-out!!
>>
File: image.gif (525 KB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
525 KB, 200x113
>mfw this thread
>>
File: ausismgaurenteed.png (33 KB, 1112x962) Image search: [Google]
ausismgaurenteed.png
33 KB, 1112x962
>>4394923
Knowing you, youre probably screaming in real life "AUUGHH LAPPET BAPPET FETUSE AUGHHH", pissing your pants because you L I T E R A L L Y cannot compare to me both socially and mentally.

You've said it yoruself, you wont return to actually play autismcraft because the rest of us, oldfigs, newfigs, and the like chastised you, youre literally a salt mine.

Pic related is you, 10 hours of work in ms paint
>>
>>4394940
no i got a hundert thousent reasons to not play ballepkraft. knowing me, yea knowing my posts im probably screaming them i.r.l. yea. steely logic u got there. cannot compare.., s-HAHA-socially and m-PFFMT-mentally???? *squeakily condescending like when stewie asks about briens novel* y-yea? mm?? is dat rite? *like martin shkreli hearing out ignorant dipwads on his video chat room* mm? yea?? i am facepalming at how plainly u stated that. no effort. very low effort quite conventional frankly yawn-worthy. i have come at it from a thousand differnt angles and you stay static! i am meme and u are not!
>>
>>4394951
You are aware that you are inadequate to me, Fetus, socially, mentally, phsyically and even spiritually, your insecurity is showing my friend. You are L I T E R A L L Y subhuman compared to me, you are inferior in every way possible, I am on 50 additional layers of irony, compared to you. You are the plebian while I am the patrician, literally how can bunt even compare?

Being a meme isnt always a good thing, pal.
>>
>>4394959
yea u mad basic. u fucken vanilla kid. i aint even gettin into it but let's just say that i got a good laugh out of how flat your little attempt at a diatribe fell on its still - born face
>>
>>4394967
>implying I wouldnt have eaten that stillborn
>>
>>4394970
implying i didnt set that joke up for u ha -hah hah got dang im so clever
>>
>>4394972
>Symptoms of Autism
>People may experience:
>Behavioral: inappropriate social interaction, poor eye contact, compulsive behavior, impulsivity, repetitive movements, self-harm, or persistent repetition of words or actions
Bunt literally cannot into english, he cannot into social anything, he reacts innapropriately to our actions/words, he can deal banter but he backpedals afterwards, either by taking it back or by sliding it if its in a thread so nobody else sees it
>Developmental: learning disability or speech delay in a child
Bunts poor comprehension skills can point towards learning disabilities
>Cognitive: intense interest in a limited number of things or problem paying attention
Bunt is intensely iterested in autismcraft
>Psychological: unaware of others' emotions or depression
Bunt is incredibly selfish, he has no shame in what he does, everything he does is justified in some cruel fucked up way in his head
>Also common: anxiety, change in voice, sensitivity to sound, or tic

Wow, you are like, a nicer version of chris-chan!
>>
>>4394983
i say go one more level of irony this one's boring
>>
File: carrot.png (21 KB, 211x219) Image search: [Google]
carrot.png
21 KB, 211x219
Thisu thread like a SCooby Doo rollercoaster
>>
>>4394985
yeah I agree, the truth is boring
>>
dont you faggots have anything else to do in life but play this game 24/7
>>
>>4394991
bunt no1 gives a fuck kys
>>
>>4394998
wasnt me imagine that
>>
>>4394998
A B S O L U T E L Y R E K T
>>
>>4395000
trips confirm it was u
srs kys every1 hates u tbh
>>
>>4395033
haha! got yer GOAT, eh?
i am the most potent shitposter there is!
>>
Bro tier:
sulpet, boxxy, nukkuh
good tier:
fetus, big don, haniasita, rykedanket, dirito, steven_pinker
shit tier:
nignog, slarer, gk, kalubrota, aprizozzle, bullstrikeMC
literally ban tier:
bunt
>>
>>4395346
I'd use this to classify except I'd move hani up to bro tier, gk and nignog up to good tier, and add a cuck tier, in which there is dio
>>
>>4394983
>>4394940
>>4394915
>>4394893

okay, so either

a)the actual fetus took significant time out of his life to type out tl;dr responses to what appears to be a committed Steve Brule impression

or b)fetus actually made said Steve Brule posts posing as Bunt in order to respond to them as himself

either way the amount of autism at play is exceptional
>>
File: 78b.jpg (5 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
78b.jpg
5 KB, 165x115
>>
BUNT IS A CUNT
>>
>>4395708
or bunt made the post (most likely)
or literally anyone else made the post because he's the most hated player on the server by far
either way bunt's autism is fun to poke at
>>
>>4395346
give me your name so i can personally administer unto you a MASSIVE dicking.
>>
>>4395873
Hah nah it was fetus i can tell and actually it is u with the dement brain not me lol im-- tsk hate to burst ur parade but im a fucken genious no offense. Also u just mistook fetuses retart posts for mine diss to fetus hah
>>
>>4395708
I have nothing better to do in my spare time (sadly), so I resort to shitposting.

But in the end, its literally to poke fun at bunt for no reason other than he responds, so this guy >>4395873 gets it
>>
jews are not human beings they should be composted
>>
>>4396074
agreed
>>
File: Flag Map.png (45 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
Flag Map.png
45 KB, 650x650
flage
>>
>>4396317
Nice try deleting that bunt.

Post below:
>hah jelouse
>stay catholic and unconnected kid
>hah-hah -hah fucken cultureless cathy!

bunt is literally a kike, watch out
>>
>>4396377
STOP being mean about my religion!!!!
>>
>>4396377
ug DELETE delet do not talk this way about jews!
all reasons to hate jews are also reasons to be a jew hmm why's that hah!!
>>
>>4396074
how COULDA YOU SYAY THIS HOW COULD YOU SAY TISN!!! HATE SPEECH NOT FREE SOEECH
>>
>>4396074
DELEEEEEEEEET
>>
File: 1450064103994.png (366 KB, 480x512) Image search: [Google]
1450064103994.png
366 KB, 480x512
>>4396384
I can speak bad about any religion.

You spoke bad about catholics (although I am not catholic I disagreed with your statement that they lack culture, youre lucky I didnt link some of the most cultured art inspired by catholicism)
>>4396386
no, I can speak bad about jews and other religions as much as I want. jews are muslims without muhammad worship

>all reasons to hate jews are also reasons to be a jew hmm why's that hah!!
>Implying circumcision is a reason to want to be a kike

>>4396394
If Hate speech =/= free speech, then what is hate speech? is speech against the govt hate? its easy for that to be redefined.

>this just in, bunt supports authoritarianism
>bunt is literally a gommie

>pic related is bunt
>>
>>4396398
i was kiddink it is freepseech
>>
>>4396404
>be bunt
>mask butthurt
>>
>>4396419
hate speech not free speech what silly bernie people say
>>
>>4396426
I mean jews are gommies, so it makes sense for you
>>
>>4396428
u gomy u like fuking gomy worm chew u up spit u out! lappets please!!! *hand holding out
>>
culture is gay and stupid, embrace individuality, not group interests.
>>
>>4396450
yEAH fetuse! build back my bunt statue! and NOT in a gas chamber or anything mean like that!!!!!!
>>
sitting please on a throne!
marbel purpel and pris marine throne! royal!!!!!
>>
>>4396435
no
>>4396450
art of any kind can be considered culture, I hope you realize

your actions can help shape your countries culture
>>4396453
hell no, how bout I build a statue of myself in its place

>>4396454
autism
>>
File: plz.png (251 KB, 1739x964) Image search: [Google]
plz.png
251 KB, 1739x964
>>
>>4396460
no
>>4396493
thats rude
>>
spare a coin guv
>>
Bunt is a kike, thus he should be gassed
>>
File: 1425313928873.gif (2 MB, 614x743) Image search: [Google]
1425313928873.gif
2 MB, 614x743
>>4396679
that ain't a meme, sonny!
>>
File: pole.jpg (496 KB, 800x1257) Image search: [Google]
pole.jpg
496 KB, 800x1257
Esforescraft now has the right to vote, thanks to me, NUKKUH.
Directions to the polling place are in the picture, as well as the current poll and some of the rules for voting.
To vote, write your position in the book provided, then SIGN IT with the current poll's title. If you don't, your vote will NOT be counted.

Thanks, and be sure to vote NUKKUH for governor.
>>
>>4396693
you are not permitted to hold polls pertaining to bunt do u hear ME!!!!!!! YO_ur motion will not pASS!!!!!
>>
>>4396696
I'll hold a poll whenever someone decides a poll needs to be held
>>
>>4392151
>esforescraft.provisionhost.com
unable to connect

what Version is it
>>
>>4396839
1.9.2, try 104.243.36.154 if you can't get that to work.
>>
File: 2016-05-07_13.46.38.png (1 MB, 1920x1018) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-07_13.46.38.png
1 MB, 1920x1018
Its me, Metapod
We must REMOVE kebab
REMOVE chili
and REMOVE merchants

Let us start anew in the end, burn down topworld.
>>
reminder that septs will be arriving within a couple weeks. be ready.
>>
File: 1461179523586.jpg (34 KB, 595x641) Image search: [Google]
1461179523586.jpg
34 KB, 595x641
DA SERB DA SERB AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>4397134
You heard him.

Gas bunt
>>
>>4397290
lol faget
>>4397134
lol no1 care
>>
wow u lads are pretty fugging gay
>>
>>4397433
dubs nice
>>
>>4397433
DID YOU SAY LAD????
WHERE I WANT TO STICK MY PEEPEE IN THEIR LAD ASSHOLES
>>
Every time I speak of the haters and losers I do so with great love and affection. They cannot help the fact that they were born fucked up!
>>
NEW WEBSITE
http://esforescraft.weebly.com/
>>
minecraft is for little kids
>>
>>4397498

go check out the news section
>>
File: 2016-05-07_20.55.08.png (286 KB, 1920x1018) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-07_20.55.08.png
286 KB, 1920x1018
checkem
>>
>unsatisfied with the amount of shitposting and bullying possible on the thread, players convince the admin to let them shitpost and bully on the official website

kek
>>
>>4397809
I have yet to even write an article, and just you wait.

It will be gold.
>>
>>4397809
I imagine if bunt tries to send rtg something it will just go into the trash, so bullying won't be a problem.
>>
File: HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER.png (68 KB, 609x133) Image search: [Google]
HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER.png
68 KB, 609x133
THIS JUST IN (like 8 hours ago): METAPOD DROPS OUT OF THE RACE
>>
>>4397494
>implying I was born fucked up
>implying bunt isnt projecting
nice autism you were born with pal
>>
>>4398832
HAHA its a TRUMP TWEET you DIP
>>
>>4398841
yo you want liberty city back?
>>
>>4397186
jedi govan i glup si ko kurac
>>
Bunt is a cunt
>>
PHD HERE my crap internet does not want to connet to the sever ebin>;DDDDDDDD
>>
septs are coming. be ready, niggerfaggots.
>>
>>4399575
be ready epic post them in mien craft thread a thread that should not even really be here and literally everyone else that actually browses s4s will hate your dumb ass if you waste it plus you're not getting it so stfu
>>
>>4399575
'niggerfaggots'... literally fuck off to the board you came from that is so NOT this board, you know that? you are so OFF BASE from the spirit of this board.
>>
File: 1392267375998.png (210 KB, 376x468) Image search: [Google]
1392267375998.png
210 KB, 376x468
There's a man holding a megaphone
>>
File: IMG_7294.png (244 KB, 446x486) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7294.png
244 KB, 446x486
He must have been the voice of God
>>
File: p6bBlsA.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
p6bBlsA.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
The bystanders claimed they saw angels
>>
File: SCM-0020.jpg (70 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
SCM-0020.jpg
70 KB, 640x635
Flying up and down the block
>>
File: 1433203469413.jpg (113 KB, 652x727) Image search: [Google]
1433203469413.jpg
113 KB, 652x727
They must have been attached to wires
>>
File: 1431368975925.png (12 KB, 374x69) Image search: [Google]
1431368975925.png
12 KB, 374x69
I seen one laying in the lawn
>>
File: 1442576495412.jpg (32 KB, 538x206) Image search: [Google]
1442576495412.jpg
32 KB, 538x206
With a broken arm
>>
File: 1427490998045.jpg (251 KB, 912x300) Image search: [Google]
1427490998045.jpg
251 KB, 912x300
So I called 911
>>
File: 1444439409403.jpg (44 KB, 600x309) Image search: [Google]
1444439409403.jpg
44 KB, 600x309
Well that's one less founded opinion
>>
File: IMG_6217.jpg (63 KB, 639x527) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6217.jpg
63 KB, 639x527
One more cause for a dispute
>>
File: IMG_6202.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6202.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
So the street filled like a basin
>>
File: IMG_3473.jpg (71 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3473.jpg
71 KB, 500x322
Up with cameras and their crews
>>
File: 1424877336292.jpg (172 KB, 958x610) Image search: [Google]
1424877336292.jpg
172 KB, 958x610
And they washed away the rumors
>>
File: do-it-faget.jpg (65 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
do-it-faget.jpg
65 KB, 500x375
Leaving just the concrete truth
>>
File: IMG_2220.jpg (37 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2220.jpg
37 KB, 768x576
It was a spectacle
>>
File: 1424789335305.png (4 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1424789335305.png
4 KB, 640x400
No I- I mean a miracle
>>
File: 1402548298951.png (1003 KB, 960x608) Image search: [Google]
1402548298951.png
1003 KB, 960x608
So I fell like a girl from a balance beam
>>
File: 1430933787966.jpg (93 KB, 600x435) Image search: [Google]
1430933787966.jpg
93 KB, 600x435
A gymnasium of eyes all were holding on to me
>>
File: 1427150672803.png (158 KB, 262x240) Image search: [Google]
1427150672803.png
158 KB, 262x240
I lifted one foot to cross the other and I felt myself slipping
>>
File: 1425335824556.jpg (115 KB, 474x446) Image search: [Google]
1425335824556.jpg
115 KB, 474x446
It was a small mistake
>>
File: 1434235374564.jpg (95 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1434235374564.jpg
95 KB, 640x640
Sometimes that's all it takes
>>
File: 1424662593711.jpg (48 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1424662593711.jpg
48 KB, 500x332
Now I'm staring at my wrist
>>
File: 1425397500832.png (1 MB, 856x1546) Image search: [Google]
1425397500832.png
1 MB, 856x1546
Hoping that the time is right
>>
File: 1423859554372.png (45 KB, 200x248) Image search: [Google]
1423859554372.png
45 KB, 200x248
When the planets will align
>>
>>4399756
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

(It's the scene where you stop posting.)
>>
File: 1427983165049.jpg (96 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1427983165049.jpg
96 KB, 720x960
There'll be no planets to align
>>
File: 1429744569205.jpg (117 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1429744569205.jpg
117 KB, 650x650
>>4399758
Just the carcass of the sun
>>
File: 1430328057317.jpg (385 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
1430328057317.jpg
385 KB, 1000x665
>>4399758
And little painted marbles spinning senseless
>>
File: 1429578831800.jpg (245 KB, 1050x591) Image search: [Google]
1429578831800.jpg
245 KB, 1050x591
>>4399758
Through an endless black sky
>>
File: 1444334600635.jpg (195 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1444334600635.jpg
195 KB, 720x960
>>4399758
It was in a foreign hotel's bathtub
>>
File: 1432998635419.jpg (282 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1432998635419.jpg
282 KB, 2048x1536
>>4399758
I baptized myself in change
>>
File: bunt-coolcat.png (307 KB, 778x780) Image search: [Google]
bunt-coolcat.png
307 KB, 778x780
>>4399758
And one by one I drowned all of the people I had been
>>
File: 1453986793342.jpg (62 KB, 620x428) Image search: [Google]
1453986793342.jpg
62 KB, 620x428
>>4399758
I emerged to find the parallels were fewer
>>
File: 1433826978398.jpg (284 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1433826978398.jpg
284 KB, 900x1200
>>4399758
I was cleansed
>>
File: 1455860373202.jpg (666 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1455860373202.jpg
666 KB, 2048x1536
>>4399758
I looked in the mirror
>>
File: 1428456739914.jpg (461 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1428456739914.jpg
461 KB, 1920x1200
>>4399758
And someone new was there
>>
File: 1436057086046.jpg (628 KB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
1436057086046.jpg
628 KB, 2592x1456
>>4399758
But I was as helpless as a chess piece
>>
File: 1431113326811.jpg (422 KB, 1152x768) Image search: [Google]
1431113326811.jpg
422 KB, 1152x768
>>4399758
When I was lifted up by someone's hand
>>
File: bunt-master-race.png (42 KB, 737x270) Image search: [Google]
bunt-master-race.png
42 KB, 737x270
>>4399758
And delivered from the corner my enemies had got me in
>>
File: rabbit shadow.gif (91 KB, 388x276) Image search: [Google]
rabbit shadow.gif
91 KB, 388x276
>>4399758
But in all of my salvation I still felt imprisoned inside
>>
File: 1422982587325.gif (114 KB, 288x256) Image search: [Google]
1422982587325.gif
114 KB, 288x256
>>4399758
That holding cell
>>
File: 1423050968370.gif (17 KB, 130x129) Image search: [Google]
1423050968370.gif
17 KB, 130x129
>>4399758
That is myself
>>
File: 1423928050557.gif (166 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1423928050557.gif
166 KB, 300x300
>>4399758
So I wait for the day when I hear the key
>>
File: 28269821.gif (473 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
28269821.gif
473 KB, 126x126
>>4399758
As it turns in the lock and the guard will say to me
>>
File: 1422569756739.gif (1 MB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
1422569756739.gif
1 MB, 599x337
>>4399758
"Oh my patient prisoner, you waited for this day and finally
>>
File: 35905461.gif (276 KB, 64x48) Image search: [Google]
35905461.gif
276 KB, 64x48
>>4399758
You are free, you are free
>>
File: 52191365.gif (211 KB, 126x105) Image search: [Google]
52191365.gif
211 KB, 126x105
>>4399758
You are freeeezing"
>>
File: 25951695.gif (932 KB, 126x104) Image search: [Google]
25951695.gif
932 KB, 126x104
>>4399758
Now I'm staring at the sun
>>
File: 1424018788102.gif (716 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1424018788102.gif
716 KB, 512x512
>>4399758
Waiting for it to explode
>>
File: 26880559.gif (302 KB, 126x81) Image search: [Google]
26880559.gif
302 KB, 126x81
>>4399758
Cause a day is gonna come
>>
File: 1415494030138.jpg (153 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1415494030138.jpg
153 KB, 1024x768
>>4399758
Don't know when but it will come
>>
File: 1429316191812.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1429316191812.jpg
107 KB, 1024x768
>>4399758
And we'll finally know the way
>>
File: 1443781292699.jpg (655 KB, 2941x1570) Image search: [Google]
1443781292699.jpg
655 KB, 2941x1570
>>4399758
OUTTA HERE
>>
File: 1427903881256.jpg (289 KB, 1280x1916) Image search: [Google]
1427903881256.jpg
289 KB, 1280x1916
>>4399758
And I'll throw away this wrinkled map
>>
File: 1448273488746.jpg (87 KB, 980x654) Image search: [Google]
1448273488746.jpg
87 KB, 980x654
>>4399758
And my chart of stars and compass cracked
>>
File: 1453386041527.jpg (47 KB, 425x422) Image search: [Google]
1453386041527.jpg
47 KB, 425x422
>>4399758
And I'll climb that tree all wet with sap
>>
File: Christ_the_Redeemer-lge2.jpg (390 KB, 1166x1772) Image search: [Google]
Christ_the_Redeemer-lge2.jpg
390 KB, 1166x1772
>>4399758
To avoid the hungry beasts below
>>
File: 1444439789817.jpg (560 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1444439789817.jpg
560 KB, 2448x3264
>>4399758
I'll cut out my lover's tongue and sing
>>
File: Picture+16.png (195 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
Picture+16.png
195 KB, 400x301
>>4399758
Of a graveyard gray and a garden green
>>
File: IMG_2998.png (159 KB, 960x678) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2998.png
159 KB, 960x678
>>4399758
And then we won't have to worry no more
>>
File: IMG_6493.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6493.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>4399758
No we won't have to wonder again
>>
And here we see the subhuman parasitic jew -- bunt himself, sliding another thread, killing it prematurely.
>>
File: sweetroad.png (310 KB, 854x485) Image search: [Google]
sweetroad.png
310 KB, 854x485
>>4399758
About how this song or story ends
>>
>>4399758
About how this song and story will end
>>
File: ta_prohm1_30%.jpg (426 KB, 1634x521) Image search: [Google]
ta_prohm1_30%.jpg
426 KB, 1634x521
>>4399758
it
>>
File: tropical_mocking-3.jpg (561 KB, 1032x775) Image search: [Google]
tropical_mocking-3.jpg
561 KB, 1032x775
>>4399758
goes
>>
File: IMG_1206_Lhasa_Potala.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1206_Lhasa_Potala.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1333
>>4399758
on
>>
File: Pedra_da_Gavea_éloignée.jpg (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Pedra_da_Gavea_éloignée.jpg
84 KB, 640x480
>>4399758
for
>>
File: Potala_through_foilage.jpg (114 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Potala_through_foilage.jpg
114 KB, 800x600
>>4399758
ever
>>
>>4399758
and
>>
File: IMG_2124_Everest.jpg (127 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2124_Everest.jpg
127 KB, 1024x682
>>4399758
ever and
>>
File: Wind4.jpg (701 KB, 1984x1488) Image search: [Google]
Wind4.jpg
701 KB, 1984x1488
>>4399758
ever and ever
>>
File: 02panMuraOccidentali.jpg (147 KB, 2166x600) Image search: [Google]
02panMuraOccidentali.jpg
147 KB, 2166x600
>>4399758
endeavor endeavor
>>
File: lhasa6318.jpg (629 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
lhasa6318.jpg
629 KB, 1600x1200
>>4399758
endeavor, endeavor
>>
>>4399857
I don't know who he is, but seems like a complete faggot. He should fuck of to >>>/b/ tbh.
>>
File: tropical-island.jpg (267 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
tropical-island.jpg
267 KB, 1280x1024
>>4399758
endavour, endeavour
>>
File: Rio_00.jpg (168 KB, 1200x668) Image search: [Google]
Rio_00.jpg
168 KB, 1200x668
>>4399758
endeavor, endeavour
>>
File: Magnetosphere_schematic.jpg (56 KB, 633x499) Image search: [Google]
Magnetosphere_schematic.jpg
56 KB, 633x499
>>4399758
--and never stops
>>
File: Royal.crescent.aerial.bath.arp.jpg (511 KB, 1800x1372) Image search: [Google]
Royal.crescent.aerial.bath.arp.jpg
511 KB, 1800x1372
>>4399758
for ever and ever endeavor
>>
.bal
fug
>>
>>4400056
good meme
>>
we dem boyz & we aint playin til u ban bunt
>>
I've read a lot of feed back, and I've made my desision.
Since the the Esforescraft community has made numerous polls indicating that the vast majority of the active players feel very strongly toward the banishment of bappet_ballende, more commonly know as bunt, I have no choice but to make the executive decision to ban bunt for 30 days, just enough time for his claims to expire, and for the community to expel his toxic personality.
I've been very divided over this. On one hand, I don't ban players as a rule of thumb, but on the other hand, I host this community, and I have always believed that the players should shape the community. It doesn't seem fair that one player should ruin the community for literally hundreds of players.While, I've had players, many of whom have quit after being a nuisance to the community such as Metapod and Polearm, who I should've banned, but have naturally stopped being a problem after a short while. This has not been the case with bunt, as he has shown to be a repeat offender for many consecutive months.
To conclude this update, I express with great estacy that, as of May 9th, 2016, bunt's account and his most used IP address are banned from the Esforescraft server for 30 days.
>>
>>4400856
prove it
>>
File: bunt_is_an_autist.png (55 KB, 675x424) Image search: [Google]
bunt_is_an_autist.png
55 KB, 675x424
>>4400869
I'm dead serious.
>>
>>4400880
The real rtg posted this a few days ago.

Also the time where the real rtg lives is 6:23 PM, not 1:42 PM.

debunkt
>>
>>4400856
cringing thinking about which no life autist took the time to actually type this
>>
>>4400898
shut the fuck up bunt you autistic peon
>>
>>4400986
i was gona tell him to be prepared to get called bunt for that hot opinion.
like clockwork huh...
>>
File: 2016-05-08 18_57_52-.png (61 KB, 672x577) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-08 18_57_52-.png
61 KB, 672x577
>>4400856
not me tbh

>>4400880
that image says "replying to post 4390219" in the input of the console tbh
>>
>>4400993
nice try but we all know you posted that so stfu
>>
>>4400999
except i know i didnt so what now
maybe he was pretending to be me
>>
>>4401000
trips confirms autistic ruse
you lost a long time ago bunt
>>
>>4401005
n-*laffs giddily*-nah.
off to block world!
bye bye!
go win in block world!
>>
*waving bye like in waving to a babby slowly with only the fingers*
>>
DA SERB
>>
WHAT S LE HAPEN TO SERB????!!?!?!!
RTG???
>>
File: IMG_20160407_113923.jpg (90 KB, 720x469) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160407_113923.jpg
90 KB, 720x469
DA SERRRRRRRRRBBBBBB AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 12456481.png (80 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
12456481.png
80 KB, 555x555
>>
Server is crashing due to an incorrect NBT data error. Working on fixing it tbh
>>
>>4401248
gib slime pls
>>
>>4401248
what the heck are u talking bout XD fuggin cray man... lOL....

get loed of this fargot lol...
>>
>>4401248
nice try, fake rtg
>>
>>4401256
ruse cade = nukkuh ????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
File: 1461235088006.jpg (8 KB, 246x292) Image search: [Google]
1461235088006.jpg
8 KB, 246x292
>>4401262
you'd be you'd be surprise
>>
File: image.png (128 KB, 1954x1783) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128 KB, 1954x1783
>>4401265
>>
File: brak.jpg (10 KB, 259x296) Image search: [Google]
brak.jpg
10 KB, 259x296
>>4401265
>mfw prise
>>
>>4401265
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooow
all makes sense now
>>
>>4399758
Reply #52: vagina
>>
>>4401268
>>4401273
>>4401279

lel i dono frands
http://youtu.be/7ZWQMvHNOnI
>>
>>4401299
i luv home star runner
>>
>>4401248
fixed
>>
File: 2016-05-08_23.17.23.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-08_23.17.23.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
something tells me the poll will be rigged
>>
ban bunt
>>
BAN BUNT
A
N

B
U
N
T
>>
Spawn has a new teleporting sign.
http://esforescraft.weebly.com/news/spawn-gets-random-teleport-sign
>>
>>4401703
do it you gaylords
>>
is the inactive claims thing just a meme
>>
XDDD omg these post are so funnyXDDDDD
>>
>>4402042
bunt posting is top quality posting
>>
>>4402011
nice dubs but uh, what do you mean?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 900x900
"imho minecraft gets pretty boring after a week
idk how or why you all keep playing kek" t. rtg
>>
>>4402152
"14 days of inactive claims expire"
im paraphrasing
>>
I want to live the simple life of a meme farmer in minecraft. Is this server for me?
>>
>>4402560
Just log off when ever bunt logs on, and you should be safe.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 125

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.