[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pls halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
I would put this shit on /r9k/ or /b/ but you guys are less faggots

So -
Girl asks my height
I tell her that I'm 5"11
She is 5"7
>'Hehe anon, I like tall guys'
I am actually 5"8 and 3/4

Am meeting up with her soon

Wat do
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>4392047
I was given a two day ban for mocking them lol

#noregrets
>>
Just go with the classic pickup line

"I may be short but I got something that would compensate for that *wink*"

Then show him your Ferrari
>>
>>4392044
Bring her topkek. chicks dig topkek
>>
File: tumblr_o6j2dt3WUx1s3o4dso1_400.gif (77 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6j2dt3WUx1s3o4dso1_400.gif
77 KB, 312x390
>>4392044
Bring dat boi with you.
>>
>>4392044
nice dubs. u could have avoided any embarrassment by simply being honest about ur height in the first place. ur basically about average height, still taller than her and she is tall for a girl. so no need to claim a few more inches. my advice is to be honest and admit ur a couple inches shorter than claimed.
>>
>hi i'm a compulsive liar how do i get out of the consequences of my actions without having to apologize for being a liar and just trying to be honest

lying wont get you anywhere in life kid , turn over a new leaf and tell her you lied about your height because you feel insecure about your height, and she might surprise you and tell you she lied about something too, possibly about being attractive or maybe she has a benis
>>
File: goldfish-shoes.png (209 KB, 450x255) Image search: [Google]
goldfish-shoes.png
209 KB, 450x255
here u cn wear these shoes lel
>>
>>4392044
why are you not using the metrecents instead of muricametres?
>>
File: iFunny - 5_5_2016 8_29_09 AM.jpg (37 KB, 460x439) Image search: [Google]
iFunny - 5_5_2016 8_29_09 AM.jpg
37 KB, 460x439
>>4392044
>5'11''
>tall guys
Hey sure thing bud, whatever you say bud, totally not a manlet bud =]
>>
>>4392688
Oh shit whaddup

(Dat boi likes dubs)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.