[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CNN Report - No Offensive Material Please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: cnn-logo.jpg (8 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
cnn-logo.jpg
8 KB, 500x200
Hello, i'm a reporter for CNN and I'm doing a segment on how internet culture is destroying the youth of today. Can someone tell me who it is that makes the memes? We'd very much like to speak to him/her.
>>
>>4388352
kill self meme is best meme
>>
Why, our great overlord Cthulhu of course
>>
>>4388355
I'll have you know these memes are detrimental to your mental health. Statistics show that more kids have become addicted to memes than marijuana by a whopping 98%.
>>
>>4388362
kill self meme is good for mental health is relieving and good for the community
>>
>>4388352
you're job a shit
>>
File: Screenshot_157.png (199 KB, 454x389) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_157.png
199 KB, 454x389
>>
>>4388352
COMMUNICATION OR LACK THEREOF IS ONE OF THE MAJOR CAUSES OF MEMES FAILING. THERE SHOULD BE NO HYFIN BETWEEN ME AND ME BUT MOST OF THE TIME ITS THE LACK OF TRUST AND MATURITY THAT CAUSE THE BIRTH OF THAT SILENT KILLER; UNCOVER THE THINGS THAT NEED TO BE SAID IF YOU DEEM IT IMPORTANT AND LET THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER HEAR THE COMPLAINT AND CONCERN OF THE ONE THEY VOWED TO LOVE & CHERISH. I HOPE YOU TAKE THIS INTO THOUGHT THE NEXT TIME YOU ASK THE QUESTION
>>
>>4388355
well doubled
>>
File: 462364127.jpg (67 KB, 370x463) Image search: [Google]
462364127.jpg
67 KB, 370x463
>>4388352
that would be me friend
here is a meme i just finished i call it le cop kid and it is my greatest work yet
>>
>>4388352
Kelis, she makes the memeshake which brings dat boi to the yard.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-02+at+09.04.31).jpg (21 KB, 297x229) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-02+at+09.04.31).jpg
21 KB, 297x229
>>4388658

here's the meme all grown up
>>
>>4388352
You're attempt at journalism is completely flawed. Already you're creating a sensationalist/biased report before you've even begun to research the phenomena you're reporting on. "How internet culture is destroying the youth of today", I suggest you change it to "How is internet culture affecting the youth of today?" Sure I understand your hypothesis, you look at memes online and places like this and think wew I read the word niggafag like 30 times in 3 sentences, but realistically having a place to let out all the things society says we have to bottle up is a truly cathartic experience that is no doubt more helpful than it is harmful. People come here to be politically incorrect, to unwind and relax with the comfort of anonymity. To look at it and take it at face value is moronic, but hey, I'm sure you'll get a load of parents worried about their kids becoming neo nazis when in actuality it'll prolly be your kid, who thinks his dads a jerk because he has forsaken his profession and honour as a journalist in order to make money, who will become disillusioned with life. And when he does I hope you're the first one on his list you MASSIVE FAGGOT SHITE.

burn in hell.
>>
>>4388699
actually not in hell. Burn on earth too. fgt
>>
File: ONE HUNDRED GIRLS.jpg (76 KB, 580x827) Image search: [Google]
ONE HUNDRED GIRLS.jpg
76 KB, 580x827
>>4388698
thanks memetimemachine you are a constant companion

heres a meme 4 that meme (memes 4 memes)
i call this one le 100 girls kid
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.