[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: broken glass.jpg (17 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
broken glass.jpg
17 KB, 259x194
>at school
>screwing around with friends outside
>throw backpack like a fucking retard
>i miss my friend
>shatter glass window
>flee the crime scene
Am i fucked?
And how can I get out of this situation?
And how much does a broken window cost to fix?

what do?
>>
only 3 people know it was me and they helped break it
>>
>>4386268
you're gonna go straight to federal "ASS RAPE" prison, boy
>>
>>4386275
fuck
>>
Did u take your back pack with you? If you didn't, then your fucked because they will be able to get your name off of the papers
>>
>>4386289
>
yea i got my bag
>>
UPDATE: teachers have found the damage and they are asking around, they asked my GF and she said she had no clue who did it
>>
>>4386311
nice le dub's
is it a le kawaii bag?
>>
>>4386317
very
>>
>>4386316
how old are you?
>>
>>4386323
thats classified
15 to 19
>>
>>4386326
This means you might be underaged
>>
Im fucked
>>
>>4386339
yea but that dosent matter, or does it???????
>>
lol.................
>>
>>4386343
doesn't matter that's a good one
>>
>>4386268
that spiderman shot web was on benzedrine u can tell from how the web is woven, also whom are u quoting?
>>
>>4386469
good question, LoLo !!!!!!!
>>
>>4386275
we should really call "rape" by it's right name, natural coitus. rape is just a made up construct to divide men and women and drive them away from their natural mating process. as a result men lose their sense for masculinity and turn into what people refer to as betamales. by allowing men to pursue their female mating partners in a natural way, those boys of an almost lost generation could be saved.

Be smart. Support Natural Coitus.
>>
>>4386570
I'm not playing along with this sorry m8 your irony levels are too high for me
>>
How bad was it?
>>
>>4386570
women carry babies so it's only fair they decide who they want to fuck... (yes birth control and everything in the modern world makes casual sex more likely but doesn't that actually benefit everyone?)

a capable man is likely to be around to pummel your ass if u try a "natural mating process" anyway.
>>
>>4386599
nice dubs!
>>
>>4386608
You do have a point there, but that doesn't change that rape really isn't real. Some women have even taken over the former man role can perform the act of natural coitus as well. with men getting weaker, so to speak, they had to fill that gap and make sure reproduction is save. if men got back to their former glory, women simply wouldn't need to chose anymore. They wouldn't even bother since having to chose is not in their nature anyway .

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore women. I prefer them the natural way though and believe me or not, almost every 2nd comes from my well performed natural coitus skills. You really should try it and judge for yourself.
>>
>>4386584
le meta meme XD
>>
>>4386991
it's a good one
>>
>>4386993
yeah dude, congrats on the good execution :^)
>>
File: AOK.jpg (8 KB, 261x181) Image search: [Google]
AOK.jpg
8 KB, 261x181
>>4386311
>>4386599
>>
>>4387003
Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week
>>
>>4387023
Looking forward to it.
>>
>>4386268
who are you quoting???
>>
>>4387137
*whom btw
>>
mave u shud get mor age n stob being in skol n stob being an fugen infant fugen get oldder fantent
>>
>>4387196
heh, never considered that
good pointe :^)
>>
>>4386343
lmao ur gonna get b&
>>
>>4386599
it looked like the picture i posted with the board
>>
File: 1462312540886.jpg (94 KB, 709x1011) Image search: [Google]
1462312540886.jpg
94 KB, 709x1011
>>4386343
figen b&ng u rn irl 4 keks n i leteraly h8 HADEM thos infant faggot's

FUGEN TEL THE INFANT babY'S 2 FUGOF

pic related=figen me irl wen i m sayn dat
>>
>>4386268
Dnt worry man. Act like you did nothing wrong. Go home, fap till you pass out, wake up repeat, go to school all bug eyed from all night fappery and repeat the process until you bleed, go to the hospital, and a week will go by and you kno what all has been forgotten.
Unless you role with a bitch azz commie snitch, then wash your dick, that commie will sell you out cuz you didnt ram thrir asshole.
Dnt worry dude
>>
>>4387321
lol wat happent to u ruse cade u all funky differnt
>>
>>4387389
kek
>>
>>4387397
o my frand figen 2 much alchol 2 mach maryjuama not 2 mention the fugen REPTILEANS DEY COMEN
>>
>>4387411
... u maken funna me faget? *push* say sump'n *shove* say sump'n *push* yea thot so
>>
Sell your friends down the river. Pick the 1 of the 3 that you like the least and all snitch him out. It's the only way to truly cover your ass
>>
>>4387426
no i m fugen payn tribute if anything
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.