[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12
File: oobd.jpg (9 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
oobd.jpg
9 KB, 243x247
taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody
>>
>>4385506
the FUCK up you posted too early idiot! off to work u fat faget? yea ring up my fucken greek yogurt bitsch shit bag
>>
>>4385511
good dubs

>>4385506
great meme
>>
>>4385519
the meme aint so fucken great faget the meme is not great fage shut UP SHUT UP THE MEME IS NOT GOOD OR GREAT the meme is dirtshit in your asshole clean it !!
>>
>>4385506
I read dat ppl who drink coffee without sugar are stoopid
>>
Avenue Q
>>
>>4385571
I have a new Q
>>
File: coffeewitbugsforaweek.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
coffeewitbugsforaweek.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
talk about that?

you>>4385506
talk about this all the time!

ive got bugs in mine and I cant do without em, but ive kept that a secret until now. tell no one
>>
File: 1461449369602.jpg (9 KB, 382x339) Image search: [Google]
1461449369602.jpg
9 KB, 382x339
>>4385506
Theres a spider in your coffee!!!
>>
>>4385591
lol i luv u
>>
>>4385593
spider peek
>>
File: 1434598702186.jpg (17 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1434598702186.jpg
17 KB, 400x387
>>4385591
Hi
>>
>>4385604
beat it u beta faget! she mine!
>>
>>4385608
Homophobic faggot
>>
File: jusdoeet.png (30 KB, 259x249) Image search: [Google]
jusdoeet.png
30 KB, 259x249
>>4385604
>>4385608
be friends
>>
File: download (7).jpg (7 KB, 279x180) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
7 KB, 279x180
Smug fox > poopgirl
>>
>>4385604
>>4385622
hah she put my post numbre and NOT urs
>>
File: i wanna hear ya honk.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
i wanna hear ya honk.gif
1 MB, 320x180
I wanna hear y'all being friends from the other room now y'hear? I aint letting you guys out as I have th'key
>>
>>4385657
Who cares. It's not smug fox
>>
sigh.. trying to think up real-life large-scale ways to express my feelings for smug fox. she can just go out and buy a silly bunny sex doll but i cannot go get myself a smug fox plushie. why dis is? smug fox should be famouse. he is s famouse in my mind. hoping one day maybe he does something where i can toss dollers at him for having me so jaw-dropt dumpfounded by his græcful auræ
>>
smug fox so sexey luv uv me life! ™℅®¥©©^^^™ ¥ WOOP WOOP °°°°°°°
AAAAAAAAHHHBHHHHHHH

I
L
O
V
E
U ¥^¥^ππ÷÷°¢¢£¥^^^|`€^π÷{{¶=}∆∆∆∆∆¶¶∆∆∆¶¶¶∆®™[®™℅¥€®®°§={{§{{{}∆™¢

Those R me feelings 4 smug fox
>>
>>4385604
>>4385622
dumb frogposter
>>
File: lencke-001.png (402 KB, 763x429) Image search: [Google]
lencke-001.png
402 KB, 763x429
>>4385683
i watch dis episode just for u. it first episode i ever watch. wew. they are just a couple of normel guys. they are so much less.. erm.. mythical now. so down to earth. link voice sound differnt than i thot. i laffed @ link a kopel time too. link funey. kewl. neat-o.
>>4385694
haaaaa-ha very funy but I SAID this and it WAS NOT about smug fox!!
>>
>>4385704
i hope you're all being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the pepe on this board i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the dumb one. a successful comic panel becoming a meme and captivating the website is not dumb. a prominent creation that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated normalfags pouring into our website, for more competent crossboard funposting, for hilarious edits that get made everyday, is not dumb. it's unbridled creativity and unapologetic high-quality meme making. it's dumb that we would have an anti-lewd post, and later, a lewd anime thread getting massive praise. it's dumb that we would have an anti-frogpost, and later, a thread praising spidermanbutt or millenom girl. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist anime shitpost machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why 4chan doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do Pepe. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating pepe is cool among the know-nothing shitpost legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissants
>>
>>4385708
NOT ME NOT ME THIS IS OP BUT OP IS NOT ORIGINAL COFFY REMINDING MAN I DO NOT THINK BECAUSE OF FILE NAME AND TIME POSTED ETCETERA. im having koffy too but WITH MILK, idiot, add milk idiot nothing wrong with milk or cream faget Smug Fox FOREVER bithc
>>
>>4385712
STOP confusing matters!
>>
>>4385714
STOP confusing matters
>>
Coffee is a brewed drink prepared from roasted coffee beans, which are the seeds of berries from the Coffea plant. The genus Coffea is native to tropical Africa, Madagascar, and the Comoros, Mauritius and Réunion in the Indian Ocean. [2] The plant was exported from Africa to countries around the world and coffee plants are now cultivated in over 70 countries, primarily in the equatorial regions of the Americas, Southeast Asia, India, and Africa. The two most commonly grown are the highly regarded arabica, and the less sophisticated but stronger and more hardy robusta. Once ripe, coffee beans are picked, processed, and dried. Dried coffee beans are roasted to varying degrees, depending on the desired flavor. Roasted beans are ground and brewed to produce coffee as a beverage.
Coffee is slightly acidic and can have a stimulating effect on humans because of its caffeine content. Coffee is one of the most popular drinks in the world.[3] It can be prepared and presented in a variety of ways (e.g., espresso, cappuccino, cafe latte, etc.). It is usually served hot, although iced coffee is also served. Clinical studies indicate that moderate coffee consumption is benign or mildly beneficial in healthy adults, with continuing research on whether long-term consumption inhibits cognitive decline during aging or lowers the risk of some forms of cancer.
>>
>>4385708
I crave their earthiness like minerals
>>
>>4385736
wew. u know i CRAVE U RITE? k just making sure
>>
>>
>>4385708
dumb frogposter
>>
>>4385780
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1459850277294.jpg (26 KB, 334x475) Image search: [Google]
1459850277294.jpg
26 KB, 334x475
Thoughts on this movi?
>>
File: aabd.jpg (9 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
aabd.jpg
9 KB, 243x247
>>4385511
good double

>>4385519
ty

>>4385622
good double
>>
>>4385802
I don't think I've ever seen it. Maybe on comedy central years ago or something. I'm familiar with it but I can't recall the plot or anything. All I really know about those movies is this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx2gvHjNhQ0
>>
hhnnnnnng I want 2 fug smug foxe so bad!
>>
>>4385506
good meme, good announcement
>>
>>4385942
h'haaaaaaaaaaaa. this normally sends me into a wild rage but the timing here.. im laffin pretty hard. cracked me up. not sure why. actually yea i have an idea kinda. oh man. nice. nice timing. whew u funny
>>
>>4385946
Faggot
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.