[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do people actually slip on banana peels or is it just something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: untitled.png (178 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
178 KB, 500x500
do people actually slip on banana peels or is it just something that obscure minds invented to sell videotapes
>>
>>4385144
i first heard about it in a childrens book
nice dubs
>>
I remember seeing my ex's friend slip on a banana peel and we were shocked because it was the first time we've ever seen it happen. But what basically happened wasn't like how they do it in the cartoons where they land on thier backs. What she did was since her other foot was on ground and her other was on a banana peel, she almost did the splits.
>>
>>4385144
I used to race at school with banana peels,
we used them like roller-skates,
but I was never any good cus I was too fat
>>
>>4385144

First of all, great dubs.

Second of all, nice chitanda
>>
>>4385144
yes they do, just a few hours ago I slipped on a banana peel, broke my neck and died. true story.
>>
>>4385254
spooped
>>
>>4385144
>44

if you find this cartoon attractive then you have a serious mental illness, and you need help. this anime is not a person. it's a drawing designed to jewishly manipulate your feelings.
>>
>>4385144
Yeah, this was an actual problem in the 19th century, when banananananananas first started appearing in volume in temperate cities. It helped lead pretty directly to public wastebins and street sweepers.

For a time, NYC tried to address the problem by letting hogs wander the streets and feed on the garbage.
>>
>>4385254
I don't believe it..
>>
>>4385362
on the roguelike IVAN the regular strategy for getting the belt of levitation before going into the second dungeon (there is a guaranteed room full of landmines u don't want to walk in) is to trap the banana hungry sumo wrestler in bear traps to take his legs off (b4 challenging him). slipping on banana peels in that game can cause death and dismemberment. u don't want to kill the village elder that way, he is useful for later sci-talking. unfortunately banana peels often kill him
>>
>>4385382
I played roblox when I was 12 oka.. I moved on to harder games like skyrim -_-
>>
>>4385386
i don't actually play bideo games i just pretend sometimes
>>
i play the one eyed pecker
>>
File: ISCmbRrJ.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ISCmbRrJ.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
i slipped on one at work once it was very amusing
>>
anime SUUUUUUUCKS!
it sucks and lo lo is fat.
>>
File: Mayaka1.jpg (58 KB, 300x235) Image search: [Google]
Mayaka1.jpg
58 KB, 300x235
>>4385144
>>
>>4385447
Dumb animeposter
>>
File: Hyouka_ep6_chitanda.jpg (15 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Hyouka_ep6_chitanda.jpg
15 KB, 640x360
>>
File: banana.gif (2 MB, 341x192) Image search: [Google]
banana.gif
2 MB, 341x192
>>4385144
footage of me slipping on a banana for dubs
>>
>>4386687
I didn't break my neck for this........
>>
>>4385144
Banananas are slippery I have tested myself
>>
>>4385150
A... a... BANAN SPLITS
>>
>>4386761
Leave.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.