[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon, pls...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_nc2c3rHOSK1rl7s4eo3_1280.jpg (719 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc2c3rHOSK1rl7s4eo3_1280.jpg
719 KB, 960x1280
Anon, pls...
>>
>>4384376
lol stupit idiot trying so hard to be cutie and she NOT
>>
>>4384380

>she is not

fig

u probably like man butts
>>
File: 1412349996117.jpg (39 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1412349996117.jpg
39 KB, 362x358
>>4384380
FUCK YOU NORMAN

ANZU IS MY WAIFU
>>
>>4384376
is this LoLo
>>
>>4384394
i have sexed and u have not! zip the lip!

she is o.k. or watever but it is the trying to be cutie that makes her less cutie! stupit purpel hair, goopy gunky eyelashes, strange pseudo-seductive bottom-teeth mouth open like a dope. super pale its kinda ridic and probly pretty flat in the chestular region
>>
>>4384376
REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey
>>
>>4384421
have you ever felt contentment though?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461366460249.jpg (11 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461366460249.jpg
11 KB, 350x350
>>4384376
>>
>>4384418
lolo is lardass hhahaa FAT she is FAT FAAATTT
>>
File: crepiscule.png (1 MB, 760x1305) Image search: [Google]
crepiscule.png
1 MB, 760x1305
>>4384436
yes wen i see poopgril
>>
>>4384478
he's a lovely boy
>>
I'm a nimbly bimbly weed smoking carazy nigga bent on world stonification. Get at me non bong addicted reefer lacking smokless faggots. Har har har look at the way me balls blow in the gusty sea breeze with the grace Of a seagull, don't ye be caught down wind cuz they be saltier than the briney depths, twice as damp, and three times as dark.
But lend me an ear ,ye smokless faggots and downtrodden bilge rats,
And I'll tell you the story of how I got my peg leg caught in the port hole of a mermaid, I will, if you catch my DRIFT. Aye it was on the longest night of the year... and I was sailing west from 74 latitude and 69 longitude on up to dead man persnikets island. Named that to scare away the weaklings and pole Fancy's it was. But an odd breeze blew thrue the hair on my exposed genitals... And carried with it the siren song of the horrid, sea... whore.
Unable to stop my drug addled mind from refusing pussy no matter what sorts of creature it was attached too, me and my crew took sail (upon the agreement they would get sloppy seconds you see) headed straight into the clutches of the ham wallet of the sea whore... Anyways lads, upon arrival my sea cucumber was at twice as much as half mast and ready to poke some seastar, if you catch my DRIFT. As I bound from the starboard side, fully erect, the sea whores sea star puckered at the sight of me mighty might, and as she bent over to except my bargain, I cut her head off and threw it to my men, "the rest is mine I said!" And began pillaging her village, if you catch my DRIFT. Swabbing her poopdeck, if you catch my DRIFT.
banging on her aft side with my cannon balls, if you catch my DRIFT.
Oh aye, but her star fish was far to tight lads, sucked my balls in too im afraid. But the force of the vacume of space sucking me into her only made the final spout of sea spray all the more frothy and sweet... The next morning after the crew had finished with the severed head it took the lot to dislodge my DRIFTwood.
>>
>>4384502
very funy SARCASM! you can stop that now thanks it's definitely a girl alright? please leave me alone i bought u a fucking game u little shit
>>
>>4384512
you never bought me any games!
>>
File: 09ChinaManclapping.jpg (54 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
09ChinaManclapping.jpg
54 KB, 400x600
>>4384506
vely funnie o i am crapping
>>
>>4384532
do you're wearing adult diapers?
>>
>>4384512
lol tell me more about this cute boi he sounds HAWT <3
>>
>>4384538
no i poo in roo
>>
File: 200_s.gif (48 KB, 286x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
48 KB, 286x200
>>4384543
>>
Ew, her neck! Wth!
>>
>>4384803
looks like a human neck you aspie
>>
File: removal tool.jpg (55 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
removal tool.jpg
55 KB, 300x300
>>4384376
>>
>>4384376
>>>/b/
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.