[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INSTALL GENTOO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: tmp_22397-GGEYU-1397101212.jpg (103 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22397-GGEYU-1397101212.jpg
103 KB, 500x494
INSTALL GENTOO
>>
gentoo
>>
File: lol.jpg (30 KB, 590x394) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
30 KB, 590x394
this was my literal MFW when I realized that Linux was actually GNU all along
>>
i tried linux once and it didnt even work you guys are pathetic you
all wanna work with some csi bullshit, trust me ive tried linux and dont say "try another distro"
i tried gentoo no other "distro" will be any different. why would i compile a "kernal" what am i
making fucking popcorn just use windows you stupid fucking wannabes.
what are you guys fucking autistic what is
it with you fucking retards and your "terminal" what why would i wanna use that stupid bullshit
you guys wanna be such leet haxors that you dont see how unefficient the god damn terminal is you
guys just wanna use this broken, shit os when there is windows already available. dont get me
started about firefox that shit is bloatware all you guys wont use it because you all circle-jerk
about how chrome must be botnet because of google but maybe google just wanted to make the user
experience the web better you guys are so fucking stupid just be normal for fucks sake.
oh yeah, and did i forgot you fucking emacs/vim faggots, you guys all use your little depricated
peice of shit editors, gnu made emacs as a joke. you guys wanna use this weird :q shit where q:
doesn't even really quit the program you gotta go q!: to actually fucking close the software. why
dont you guys just use ms-word like a normal fucking human being? oh is it to mainstream for you
faggots i bet it is well guess what, it's mainstream because its better just fuck off back into
your parents basements you fucking faggots.
oh and dont fucking get me started on "their is steam on linux" no just no it doesnt have any
games and they are all slow as fuck compared to windows i mean you guys must just be circle-
jerking your desktops and creating fucking emacs configs play games like a normal person already
jesus christ and linux doesnt even fucking support my professional programs like autocad autodesk
3d max dreamweaver maya photoshop do you guys even work
>>
>>4383750

Lol windows fag
Go and set up a server with Windows u fucktard.
Or do any serious scientific simulation.
Oh wait, let me install a fuckin googleplex of updates that wont solve my shitty firewall.
Srsly. Windows its better for games. I use Win for games and Linux for work. Ez pz. No h8 required.
>>
>>4383736
That guy LITERALLY responds to every email sent to him. I think he's autistic
>>
>>4383750
ubuntu mate here, can confirm, still better than windows tho
>>
>>4383750

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux,
is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux.
Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component
of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell
utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day,
without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU
which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are
not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a
part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system
that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run.
The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself;
it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is
normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system
is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux"
distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.
>>
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.
>>
>>4383813
beat me to it
>>4383821
>>
>>4383736
That is a lot to digest

Gentoo? You got a good biblical education didn't you?

I don't think your success is our degeneracy.

I myself am a race traitor. I am 99% NW European and my wife, whom I love, is half Filipino and half Spanish Jew. Her grandfather (the Spanish Jew) was a test pilot for the US Navy and flew the Lunar Landing Training Vehicle before Neil Armstrong even took it up to train for the moon landing. Both he and Neil crashes the LLTV (which cost millions apiece) once each. I don't buy into the whole race mixing degeneracy that the majority of /pol/ does. I think humanity is a fucking miracle that needs to be cultivated. That being said, selling out your cultural heritage is a travesty. Whites, native Americans, euros, and hell, even kikes should be entitled to their heritage. The problem lies in supranational governments that foist half baked political beliefs on the people for the sake of argument and not reality. You are right when you say that integration is not dissimilar from acquiescence. You should fight for your culture as we all should; our forebearers didn't succeed and exist without reason. Culture is the tie that binds, but we should also come to the determination that ultimately God loves all of humanity equally, and therefore it is up to humanity to follow suit.

You should make your own bank and currency. Force feed your people knowledge. Build an edifice, house it with natives, and institute your own currency. Fuckers like treaudau and Obama will take it right in the ass if it means they're sucking native cock and doing the SJW act.

You have the power, now act and make the world better. No one gives power; power is taken at the muzzle of the gun, the tip of the sword, and the pen. Your race will be subsumed by the tide of American pop culture unless you take action. My degradation can be your benefit, but only if you strike.
>>
>>4384177
dubs
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.