[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to Camp Navarro, So you're the new Replacement...YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Arch Dornan.png (514 KB, 803x414) Image search: [Google]
Arch Dornan.png
514 KB, 803x414
Welcome to Camp Navarro, So you're the new Replacement...YOU ARE OUT OF UNIFORM SOLDIER. WHERE IS YOUR POWER ARMOR?
>>
LEFT IT IN THE SHOP BOSS
>>
>>4382496
Dont have any? DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT MAGGOT?
>>
>>
>>4382475
Power armors is for pussies
>>
>>4382475
I lost it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (243 KB, 949x985) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
243 KB, 949x985
>>4383637
YOU LOST AND EXPENSIVE PIECE OF ARMY ISSUE EQUIPMENT AND THAT SUIT IS GUNNA COME OUTA YOUR PAY. AND YOU WILL REMAIN IN THIS MANS ARMY UNTIL YOU ARE. FIVE-HUNDRED AND TEN YEARS OLD OR HOW EVER LONG IT TAKES FOR YOU TO PAY FOR THE FULL SUIT OF X-01 MARK TWO POWERED COMBAT ARMOR THAT YOU HAVE LOST
>>
>>4383829
This is why I never will join the army
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zppdkxcNtM
>>
>>4383842
A CIVILIAN? HOW IN THE HELL DID A CIVILIAN GET ON THIS BASE? ILL HAVE SOMEONES ASS FOR DINNER. GET THIS CIVILIAN OF GOVERNMENT PROPERTY
>>
>>4382475
I made a stinky poopoo in it and am letting it dry after I cleaned the poopy out.
>>
>>4384038
Lol poop
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.