[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE IS YOUR POWER ARMOR?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (243 KB, 949x985) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
243 KB, 949x985
WHERE IS YOUR POWER ARMOR?
>>
>>4382290
Uh, me not have.
>>
>>4382290
(•╬•) nobody cared who i was until i put on the mask
>>
i dont need no armor im a monk
chkyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya
vibrational spirit fist, right through your sheets of metal, pummeling your spirit with my own
chkyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya
heat flare multikick, blasts of heat hotter than flame, fueled by my spirit energy roar through you toasting your body

*plomp*
you drop down dead in your power armor

you never stood a chance kid
>>
>>
>>4382324
>>4382336
DON'T HAVE ANY? DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT MAGGOT? YOU JUST LOST AN EXPENSIVE PIECE OF ARMY. ISSUE. EQUIPMENT. AND THAT SUIT IS GUNNA COME OUTA YOUR PAY. AND YOU WILL BE IN THIS MANS ARMY UNTIL YOU ARE. FIVE-HUNDRED AND TEN YEARS OLD OR AS LONG AS IT TAKES FOR YOU TO PAY FOR THE FULL SUIT OF X-01 MARK II POWERED COMBAT ARMOR. YOU. HAVE. LOST.
>>
>>4382350
Okay. Me go get suit.
>>
>>4382350
wew calm down
>>
>>4382350
Yes sir.
but make me angries again and I wont call mommy, ill rip your ribcage apart with my titanium damascus brick honed fingers
>>
>>4382360
I AM NOT A SIR. I WORK FOR A LIVING YOU MOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
>>
>>4382290
if you find this anime attractive then you have a serious mental illness, and you need help. this cartoon is not a person. it's a drawing designed to jewishly manipulate your feelings.
>>
>>4382365
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>4382290
SBUT IT DOWN POWER ARMOR STONK
>>
>>4382465
GET THIS CIVILIAN OFF OF GOVERNMENT PROPERTY
>>
>>4382465
FUCKING BOS GET OUT MY WASTELANDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: poomp.png (388 KB, 620x318) Image search: [Google]
poomp.png
388 KB, 620x318
*from far away, points aggressively at head like a mad man repeatedly*
HARD HAT!
>>
>>4382350
>>4382290
The President?
>>
as of this morning Rhett has his hardhat
>>
>>4382756
Nice
Hes safe now gg
>>
>>4382757
it took him from when he was 22 to 38yrs ol to >POWER ARMOR.exe
>>
>>4382756
two dudes who've been together since middle school
live close even though married
how hard do you think they fuck each other every day?
>>
>>4382762
FIRST of grade they met because they were desk-writing swearing badboys and they coulouroured a mythical beast
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.