[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
spite me spite me why don't you bite me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: pig.jpg (93 KB, 795x596) Image search: [Google]
pig.jpg
93 KB, 795x596
spite me spite me
why don't you bite me.
>>
I'm Gay
>>
>>4379487
faggot.
>>
>>4379489
FUCK
>>
>>4379464
it's very therapeutic for people who are suffering from depression to let their excrement flow as it comes no matter where they are. the same goes for all waste fluids. in this way they draw closer to their animal instincts that keep them alive and assert their power as a creature of the earth to do as they wish instead of acting within the confines of the society that brought them to this dejected state.
>>
>>4379507
>acting within the confines
nope.
>>
>>4379509
Go fuck yourself, worthless kid. Whenever something happens you go up to your little reaction images folder, pick up check.jpg and post it here, thinking you are the best, laughing behind your screen, flapping these adipous cheeks of yours while your wawa chocolate milk drips all overy your XXXL t-shirt. Fucking pederast. You rotten, disgusting slug, bucephalus leech. I hate you and your entire body smells like feces. Do you have any idea of how long you have been there, sitting on this same chair that because of some unknown miracle managed to withstand your massive weight? You have been there for weeks, months, locked up in your room that smells like Doritos and Wawa milk, jacking off to your Haruhi wallpaper and posting check.jpg on this fucking imageboard. I don't even know how you manage to type with your thick, greasy fingers, or how you still manage to find your tiny penis among all the fat flaps on your belly and groin area. You pile of shit, bipedal sperm-whale!!!
>>
>>4379511
tl;dr
>>
>>4379512
You didn't provide any points.
You didn't argue anything.
You're literally just slapping your penis all over your keyboard trying to hide the fact that you're a giant moron with nothing to live for.
>>
>>4379516
>Anonymous 04/30/16(Sat)20:21:07 No.4379
tl;dr
>>
>>4379520
HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU GOD DAMN FAGGOT
NOBODY FUCKING CARES YOU PEICE OF SHIT
YOU THINK WE CARE ABOUT YOUR GOD DAMN BLOG POST OF A THREAD
BUT WE FUCKING DON'T
IT'S LIKE YOU GRAB THE WET SHIT OUT OF SOMEONES ANUS AND THEN YOU STICK IT ON YOUR DICK WHILE SINGING THE CANADIAN ANTHEM AND THEN YOU EJACULATE ON YOUR SCREEN TO MAKE THIS FUCKING GOD DAMN ASS IF A THREAD.

YOU DIRTY, STUCK-UP, SADISTIC, SHIT EATING, COCK SUCKING, BUTT FUCKING, PENIS SMELLING, CROTCH GRABBING, BALL LICKING, SEMEN DRINKING,DOG RAPING, NAZI LOVING, CHILD TOUCHING, COW HUMPING, PERVERTED, SPINELESS, DICKLESS, MINDLESS, HEARTLESS, TESTICLE CHOKING, URINE GARGALING, JERK-OFFING, HORSE-FACED, SHEEP FONDILING, TOILET KISSING, SELF-CENTERED, FECES PUKING, DILDO SHOVING, SNOT SPITTING, CRAP GATHERING, BIG-NOSED, MONKEY SLAPPING, BASTARD SCREWING, BEE SHITTING, FART KNOCKING, SACK BUSTING, SPLOOGE TASTING, BEAR-BLOWING, HEAD SWALLOWING, BITCH-SNATCHING, HANDJOBING, DONKEY CARESSING, MUCAS-SPEWING,ANAL PLUGGING, HOLE GRABBING, UNCIRCUMSIZED, SEWER-SIPPING, WHORE MONGERING, PISS SWIMMING, MIDGET-MUNCHING, DOUCHEBAG, CARNIVOUS, MALE ORDERED PROSITUTING FUCK BAG
>>
>>4379562
umad bro?
>>
>>4379563
Well, I see where you're coming from. This reminds me of a silly anecdote: When I masturbate I rarely do so when my penis is fully erect. I prefer to do it when it's a combination of semi-rigid, yet still a firm enough engorged mass that is easy to manipulate. You really have to choke down on the shaft, I mean, to a near agonizing degree where your tip has begun to turn red and it seizures up and down like it is starving for oxygen and desperately gulping for a breath.

Sometimes if I overshoot my mark I will beat my dick against my desk, since it's a hard surface and tends to always work out. I keep slapping my dick until it reaches a preferable firmness that I can work with.

I enjoy stroking my dick and watching the tip flop back so I can witness my pulsating urethra mouth to me how bad it wants me to punish it further. "Please finger fuck me ", it moans. I'm not really into that type of thing, unless it was forcibly done to me, like, I was on all fours and someone was milking me from behind with latex gloves. I digress.

When I am about to cum I use my free hand and knuckle down on my tip and begin to rock my knuckles back and forth. It feels incredible. I eventually reach the point where I can no longer hold back and my pleasure has built to such a degree that I would only be senselessly teasing myself if I didn't release it.

I spray my thick pungent load all over a carefully placed sheet of printer paper. After I have squeezed out every last drop I carefully roll the piece of paper into a funnel, taking great care not to spill a drop. I then proceed to place the end into my mouth and drink my own cum.

By this time I have become greatly ashamed of my behavior and have crawled into bed debating whether or not I should kill myself.
>>
urethra
>>
>>4379567
> whether or not I should kill myself.
do it.
>>
>>4379580
It did not provide any points.
What you do not claim.
If you try to hide the fact that there is nothing huge stupid you are alive, literally, you're slapping a penis on top of all your keyboard.
>>
File: Chkapp.png (48 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
Chkapp.png
48 KB, 520x520
>>4379511
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.