[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bune Raven
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Bunny_raven.jpg (13 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Bunny_raven.jpg
13 KB, 640x480
Bune Raven

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
File: despaircode2.png (595 KB, 737x603) Image search: [Google]
despaircode2.png
595 KB, 737x603
>>4379245
>>
File: bunny_raven_by_chrisxpz.jpg (170 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bunny_raven_by_chrisxpz.jpg
170 KB, 1024x768

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
I'm sorry about posting Bune Raven.
>>
>>4379349
no it 's a meme
>>
Every time I see this kind of thread, I just shake my head and laugh.

You severely damaged losers are literally the Bronies of /s4s/. You know, that sub-group of 4chan kids who obsess over the preschool girl show My Little Pony? You probably don't know since all of you pathetic losers are far too busy fapping to bune raven and wishing that the bestiality laws are changed to let you fuck rabbits. Why on earth would a group of you no-lives cling heavily to something as sad as this? Is there some sort of mental sickness in you guys? Did you not have a childhood? Do you not have a grasp on reality? How can you allow yourselves to deteriorate to this?

At first, I figured it was one lonely kid making these threads and bumping all day while crying in the basement for being such a useless waste of life... but then, I realized this isn't one kid doing this. There are at least fifteen of you in these threads that love talking about the importance of stupid bune raven. There isn't any doubt that all of you autists are fat, out of shape, and friendless.

Is that the thrill you kids get from these threads? Is it the fact that you can laugh and sing and can't even get off of your bed to empty out your piss bottle? Do you not realize that this board doesn't exist for posting bune raven? If not, then
WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR FIXATION?

I'm speaking for /s4s/ as a whole, and possibly, your families as well. Just stop. This isn't healthy. Stop now and try to live a regular life. How embarrassed must your family feel when they have to explain to your aunt and uncle that you spend your life posting pictures of bune raven on 4chan all the while giggling like schoolgirls.

Just stop already. Quit with the silly threads. OP, delete this thread. Kids, clear your browser history and delete all the files you have of an old washed up teen titan.

I am telling you this because I am empathetic and I care. Please listen to me.
>>
>>4379399
nice dubs
>>
>>4379640
This guy gets it
>>
>>4379798
he didn't check the dubs tho I don't trust him

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4379806
Dude he was busy typing all the stuff
>>
>>4379810
he posted 90 minutes later
>>
THIS BUNNY WILL NEVER BE A FUCKIN MEME GET LOST FAGGOT
>>
File: lrg_pinata-surfer-dude-6099.png (77 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
lrg_pinata-surfer-dude-6099.png
77 KB, 380x380
can I haz bunny sex haha
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.