[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do black people like to hurt others?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
Why do black people like to hurt others?
>>
>>4377287
it's part of their culture, please be respectful
>>
sometimes nelson mendela just wants to hurt cause he hurts
>>
dude no
>>
U SAYING

DEY BE LIKE SADISTS N SHIEET?
>>
theyre mad because theyre broke
>>
>>4377287
DINDU
>>
>>4377296
ha'haheheh
>>
We made a deal with them: they would pick cotton for us, the US economy would dominate the world because of this (cotton was the oil of the time), and then we would pay them back for all their hard labor.
We didn't keep our end of the bargain. When slavery ended, many laws were passed to be able to lock black people up for just standing around in the street. For example, if a black male looked at a white woman wrong, he could be tried for "attempted rape". These bogus charges made the situation even worse for blacks: they were put in prisons, and their labor exploited. Because the prisons didn't own them, they didn't regard their inmates as capital (which slave owners did), so they treated them much more poorly. The period after the civil war was even worse for blacks than slavery itself.

Anyway, many black peope still live in a bad situation, and they are rightly frustrated. Aside from this material disenfranchisement, they also have a low status in society. With all the actual perpetrators gone, they have no good target take revenge on, so they just hurt everyone. Man I hate niggers, but not as much as I hate Jews, who are actually to blame.
>>
File: 1391620764708.png (877 KB, 1421x682) Image search: [Google]
1391620764708.png
877 KB, 1421x682
>>4378605
yes, always remember it's the jews to blame for your woes go-er, guy
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
38 KB, 480x360
>>
>>4378612
This is what the Jews want you to think. In reality it's only one layer deep.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.