[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey \s4s\, I need your help! About a year ago, I heard a song
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: epic captcha.png (377 KB, 395x516) Image search: [Google]
epic captcha.png
377 KB, 395x516
Hey \s4s\, I need your help!

About a year ago, I heard a song on the radio that I really liked. The problem is, I didn't recognize the artist and I don't remember the melody or any of the lyrics. Can somebody help me out?
>>
Yes, I think it was Massachusets by the Bee Gees, it's a long shot but try Spotify
>>
Greensleeves
>>
>>4376729
Lol, that's my favorite song. I especially like the one part that goes like this.
>>
Darude Sandstorm
>>
File: .jpg (141 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
141 KB, 1920x1080
>>4376729
was it ?

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
I think it's "It's Hip To Be Square" by Huey Lewis And The News
>>
>>4376729
the mailbox is
An information sign is a very legibly printed and very noticeable placard that informs people of the purpose of an object

which is:

Traffic signs can be grouped into several types. For example, Annexe 1 of the Vienna Convention on Road Signs and Signals (1968), which on 30 June 2004 had 52 signatory countries, defines eight categories of signs:

A. Danger warning signs
B. Priority signs
C. Prohibitory or restrictive signs
D. Mandatory signs
E. Special regulation signs
F. Information, facilities, or service signs
G. Direction, position, or indication signs
H. Additional panels
>>
putting on the ritz by taco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG3PnQ3tgzY

thank me never
>>
>>4376729
It's simple. You listen to every song in existence until you find the one that you liked.
>>
>>4376966
it was "Dubs", by the Two Sixes
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.