[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This thread is for the concept of birds. You MAY NOT: post birds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: outline.jpg (61 KB, 1091x753) Image search: [Google]
outline.jpg
61 KB, 1091x753
This thread is for the concept of birds.

You MAY NOT:
post birds
discuss birds

You MAY:
post the concept of birds
discuss the conceptuality of birds

Today's discourse:
consider the definition of the flapping of wings
juxtapose with the implications of hollow bones
>>
Chickens are the most important bird
>>
File: 1434493434243.gif (2 MB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
1434493434243.gif
2 MB, 250x141
>>4376141
Birds are aren't important enough to even be called a concept. Just a bad meme

stupid birdposters
>>
>>4376154
>>4376160

Please follow the rules of this thread.

You are posting and discussing BIRDS.

You may only discuss birds as a concept within this thread.

Example:
Conceptually, a chicken is an important bird due to the strength with which it is bound to the concept of eggs.

-or-

Birds are not a concept because they lack a natural component of conceptuality (note: importance is not a natural component of conceptuality).
>>
The concept of birds is too pedestrian. Or at least what we consider the set that contains all birds. In fact, I'd rather not even consider the set that contains all birds.

Personally I consider the avian species as simply a flying, lightweight subset of reptila.
>>
File: 1433799647875.jpg (29 KB, 267x320) Image search: [Google]
1433799647875.jpg
29 KB, 267x320
>>4376141
REMOVE TOUCAN remove toucan you are worst bird. you are the bird idiot you are the bird smell. return to jungle. to our island cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,emu we will never forgeve you. peent rascal FUck but fuck asshole toucan stink bird sqhipere shqipare..toucan genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead toucan..ahahahahahTOUCAN WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget kiwi .peent we kill the king , platypus return to your precious australia….hahahahaha idiot toucan and peent smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE TOUCAN FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. kiwi+moa+rhea+cassowary=kill toucan…you will / tupac alive in nz, tupac making album of nz . fast rap tupac nz. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink toucan… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a tree

tupac alive numbr one #1 in nz ….fuck the peent ,..FUCKk ashol toucans no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur species and jungle. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the toucan farm aminal with rap magic now we the nz rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and platypus wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. kiwi greattst birde
>>
>>4376214

I am sorry but this is the thread for the concept of birds. You are discussing birds.

>>4376197

Pedestrian concepts are the building blocks of truly great concepts. Even then, reptiles are such a massive set. They're clearly the more pedestrian, so your preferal of it seems strange.
>>
>>4376141
wow... really makes you think...
>>
>>4376317
lol...
>>
>>4376197
Flightists get out! Whether you like it or not, the set of pedestrian birds such as penguins is undeniably a subset of birds and that has been established for decades now and your revisionist ramblings won't change that and only result in logical paradoxes as >>4376229
points out.

The concept of pedestrian birds is needed for a functional concept of birds as a whole.
>>
Next year im finally transitioninh u guise
For now im tryin to master doing errythin while standindg on one leg lol
oh dog ill be such a flawless flamingo
>>
there is a certain idea of a bird, commonly thought of as the "DoDo bird" that is already gone
>>
man is a featherless biped
>>
>>4376141
The conceptual conceptuality of the concept of discussing the concept of bird is conceived as strange
>>
File: 1453807409764.gif (2 MB, 383x576) Image search: [Google]
1453807409764.gif
2 MB, 383x576
the bird is a concept not because it is defined by the bird concept but because the concept found a bird and became the bird concept. therefore this topic must also be about birds if we're going to talk about the concept of a bird. concept of a bird
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.