[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's sit and talk about what's been bothering us lately.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12
File: 1461016744281.gif (196 KB, 264x269) Image search: [Google]
1461016744281.gif
196 KB, 264x269
Let's sit and talk about what's been bothering us lately.
>>
>>4351737
mhmhmp

1. i cant live the house, im legally aphoraphobic

2. real life real time average people... to me its seems boring and meaningless

3. if you put me a vs model girl id change, but thats not going to haven anytime soon
>>
I can't stop giving the S I P P

SIPP

sipp

(sipp)
>>
File: 1460404900574.jpg (195 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
1460404900574.jpg
195 KB, 728x546
nothing tbh, life is awesome : ^ )
>>
>>4351737
I'm a worthless piece of crap, I feel like I should've died a long time ago but I keep tricking death.
>>
I don't like my job
>>
>>4351737
i'm a nuisance that everyone ignores but still acts like they like
>>
File: lenin checks your dubs.png (592 KB, 640x490) Image search: [Google]
lenin checks your dubs.png
592 KB, 640x490
>>4352011
There are dubs out there, that haven't been checked. Luckily, this is not one of them.
>>
>>4352044
here, let me lend a hand by checking yours.
>>
>>4351737
in a relationship with someone but then another came along and swayed me. they also know i am in a relationship and dont seem to care about it at all. this new person makes me weak and it hurts.
>>
File: average girl.jpg (148 KB, 2048x1204) Image search: [Google]
average girl.jpg
148 KB, 2048x1204
didnt get into grad school
never had kisse
i meet girls on the 'net that like ironic memes
and i meet girls on the 'net that like good movies + music and books
but never 1 girl that likes both
also never a girl that is dominant and likes both
also im not a girl
if you are wondering why that last one is a problem please observe my image that i am putting up along with this [s4s] post in the thread "Let's sit and talk about what's been bothering us lately."
it is of a girl and notice that she is actually completely perfect in every way
now that you have seen a girl try to think of a guy
it was still a girl wasnt it that is because you want to keep thinking of the girl
try harder
now that you have the image of a man in your mind lets study it
pretty ugly right?
body hair everywhere?
too big?
not artistically curved?
could never be a beauty symbol?
dumb hair?
exactly this is what a man really is so now that you know this you should probably either be a girl or die i am so sorry to be harsh on this nice board but men are not nice
>>
i dont drink any more and now i have 2 lexus and successul but i need a way to relax so wtf do i do now lol
>>
File: 1460952882542-2.png (154 KB, 401x553) Image search: [Google]
1460952882542-2.png
154 KB, 401x553
>Enzo not real
>>
>>4351896
2 bodies in the canal

give me 3 memes and i'll tell you more
>>
File: stardew.png (308 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
stardew.png
308 KB, 1680x1050
>>4351737
Who cares?

1. Fell in love, and ofc I have no chance, I will grow old and die alone, or kill myself at some point.

2. I sleep at weird hours, like 4-6 hours during the day, and can't sleep at night, barely awake at work.

>>4351779
>>4352011
same
>>
>>4351737
I fucked a stuffed animal and got an std.
>>
File: AOK.jpg (8 KB, 261x181) Image search: [Google]
AOK.jpg
8 KB, 261x181
had to yell at a homeless man with schizophrenia at work today *sigh*
also
>>4352011
>>4352044
>>4352322
>>
>It was the summer of 2015
>Be me, 10 grade
>Never really talked but still had some friends
>One day
>Be walking during passing period
>See girl I like
>I really had a crush on her
>I had her in a class but we never talked
>Anyways, I decide to test my courage
>Go up to her
>Say "hi"
>She says hi back
>Holyfuck.jpg
>Suddenly friend notices me in hallway
>I don't notice him because he is behind me and hot girl
>He pulls down my my pants
>Ohno.exe
>I'm rock hard
>She looks
>Walks away quickly
>My friend ditches too
>I am now left rock hard in the middle of the hallway with everyone staring at me
>Someone screams
>I Scream
>Quickly Pull my pants up
>Run to restroom, Screaming
>Next class is with her
>Decide not to do it
>Skip class
>Cry

Please help, I have no idea how I could get another chance. I'm really sad.
>>
>>4351737
Kekkats only came back for one day
>>
dental pain but dental work is expensive
>>
I want to go to sleep before 10, but I keep browsing this silly silly board.
>>
File: 1441568268735.jpg (77 KB, 480x446) Image search: [Google]
1441568268735.jpg
77 KB, 480x446
my oneidis doesnt aggknowledge me :-DDD

who else /oneidis/ here :-D
>>
>>4352944
nice dubs
i have boneidis
>>
>>4352944
Beare had a guilt driven oneidis. But beare could of just been halucinating the whole thing
>>
Was going to make a long green text, long story short, met a 9/10 bombshell who I started dating, I worked 70 hour weeks as a manual laborer so that she could stay at home and focus on music as she was a small time musician. Helped her get a car. Got us a little 2 bedroom apartment. We were talking about marriage and children. She had a huge dream of backpacking europe, I worked harder and secretly saved money. Went out of town for two weeks for work, had been saving for months, I bought plane tickets/train passes/ etc everything we'd need and decided to come back home a day early and suprise her. I instead walk into my "best friend" in my godamn bed, in my godamn apartment, fucking my godamn girl. He got his teeth shoved down his throat, she was given 45 minutes to get her shit and get out. Turns out there were others.
She begged me to take her back, nah.
Felt really shitty, disrespected, angry. Started drinking a lot.
Decided to re concentrate my efforts, sold off the plane tickets, train passes, backpacks, etc. second hand. Ended apartment lease, got just a studio for me, bought a motorcycle, gym membership and some guns with new found funds.
Eh didn't turn out so bad after all. Still bothers me, not mad or angry any more to be honest. Just disrespected, perplexed at how someone you give the world could blatantly spit in your face.
Fucked up my self perceived worth.
>>
>>4353039
haha good story my frfiend
but it steems what you dont realize is that nothing matters
please try to view ur exzperience through that lense and come back 1nce u have accdepted what happened and forgiven
>>
>>4353040
nice meme nihilism-bro
youre on some thick layers of irony
>>
File: CfChaJlUYAAzhVr.jpg (54 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CfChaJlUYAAzhVr.jpg
54 KB, 600x800
>>4353048
ive bypassed irony altogether
i will tell you the absolute truth with ultimate sincerity
>>
>>4353039
You took her to seriously. Beare makes this mistake sometimes too. Just because every time a girls drunk she comes on to you doesn't mean she wants anything to do with you and very well not even remember you when she's sober
>>
>>4353039
hehe cuck got fucked
>>4353089
fuck you
>>4351737
I spilled some spaghetti with my speaking test and prob gon fucc me up but dont care it happened already aaa
>>
>>4353097
Human suffering is caused by taking things to seriously if you didn't spend so much time working instead of with her, she wouldn't of felt the need to fill the bed with other gentleman callers
>>
last time i drank yesterday i fell asleep and when i got up to piss like 2 hours later my fingers were a little swollen which means my liver is starting to reach its limits. it was really scary and ill probably never drink again.
>>
I'm ugly and never feel good enough for anyone especially my bf who's visiting me soon and Im scared he's going to hate me :^(
>>
>>4353122
Nice dubs
>>
File: 1338625843340.png (577 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
1338625843340.png
577 KB, 800x680
>>4351737
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaim so sad so much i want to end this life and im suffering im gonna fuck myself and overdose myself to death even tho my mum will very sad too so i have to think very carefully but still im sure ill not gnana live very long becuz sadness and despair i cant have nice things and im less priviledged everyone think im nice but i despise everyone on earth i need jesus to walk am confirmed to killself now just matter of when
>>
>>4353127
:^(
>>
File: culture.png (12 KB, 478x84) Image search: [Google]
culture.png
12 KB, 478x84
>>4353133
>>
Where are my dubs?
>>
>>4353133
Well no one would actually give a fuck if you killed yourself, so like why not to it? It's your life and you should just end it if u want to, well don't complain to your friends..And cut yourself on cam and squeeze lemon juice in the cuts, cause thats just messed up if you would do that, so like um...don't? Just kill urself don't think bout anyone else! Think about how happy you'll be when you're dead.
>>
>>4353133
dumb animeposter
>>
my life.
>>
>>4353279
anon...
>>
>>4351737
The girl I like just cam back from a holiday. She fucked a dude during her trip. She's my colleague, we're working in the same room right now and 5 days a week.
>>
i have erectdub dysfunction

i can only get singles :(
>>
Talking about the stuff that bothers us solves it.
>>
In all honesty all I need is a change of scenery, the place where I live has always been advertised as a paradise but I've lived here for so that I've become dull to the whole paradise thing. Like many people I fell into a deep depression and have thought of killing myself, but after much thinking I discovered that its not because my life is shit but because environment has grown dull and gray and maybe going to or moving to a place that bring me genuine happiness will give me a reason to live. I've had this idea for quite some time and have already started to save up money for a trip somewhere, where? I still don't know, but it'll be a place where I can hopefully find joy in. :^)
>>
File: aofuckingk.png (24 KB, 212x151) Image search: [Google]
aofuckingk.png
24 KB, 212x151
>>4352599
>>4352944
>>4353122
>>4353133
>>4353288
>>4353855
>>
>>4351737
what is bothering me lately is all the /r9k/ and frog posters who are on this board turning it into a another /r9k/, [s4s] isnt r9k lite.
>>
>>4352044
good post.
I miss having a music room.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.