[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board is fucking shit. Do you all fucking realize how fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1412710239963.jpg (86 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1412710239963.jpg
86 KB, 480x640
This board is fucking shit. Do you all fucking realize how fucking stupid you fucking sound?

" Le epic meme s4s pink girl rewd '

what would your father say if he saw you doing this?
>>
>>4349930
dude, is this all you do?
>>
haha hope i get 75 show us your vagoo lulz
>>
>>4349930
>what would your father say if he saw you doing this?
He'd think the beaner in your pic is you and call you a faggot.
He'd be right anyway.
>>
>>4349930
rude
>>
File: 1460553217658.jpg (276 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1460553217658.jpg
276 KB, 1600x1067
>>4349930
Wilson Carter knew nothing about baseball. But that didn't stop him from signing up for pitcher at Ruggles Academy. It was dinnertime. A lone wolf eats a babydoll made of cabbages. Etc etc etc. In other words, the town crier was out of a job. This meant no more spring water for the village. No more soup for Old Yimmy. Not even a sop for Hamster the striped ferret blind in one eye. What does this all mean? It means our city is turning into a hitchhouse for bellomed swavers and snorpitious grunzlers. If that doesn't convince you to go Tory, nothing will. That's when Elizabeth Merritch slammed the door and collapsed on the bed. Why? Who? Whispering pups? You tell me. It could be that oversized fleshlight named Graceful Jenny which was at the breaking point not from girth but from overusage as they tend to deteriote after being soaked in lye water. Do what you want. I don't care. I'll be in the barn feeding the termites Devil Juice. Peace.
>>
[s4s] is the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-Y ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has made a single sincere creation of anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "Pepe") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging autists who loudly believe they could do a better job of making memes than the big names in the internet. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make unfunny forced piss-takes well into middle age.

These are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, everyone, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely and pathetic road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope it disappears and it's disaffected followers stop subsidizing the lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.
>>
>>4349930
>"top keke, my son, top keke"
>>
>>4350051
didn't someone write this about jay
>>
>>4350058
Yuji Sakai? Is that you?

Yuji, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Yuji Sakai. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. Not even [s4s]'s. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Yuji, being that you're about 45 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failures that are memes such as "i make a le thread", "i lold so hard", and "why is the anime angry". Yuji Sakai, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Yuji, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Yuji, you'll have learned from your failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.
>>
>>4350061
mkultra mind-control thread detected
>>
>>4350092
what
>>
>>4350052
lol nice 1
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.