[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kawasaki Ninja H2 >"supercharged supersport" class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
Kawasaki Ninja H2
>"supercharged supersport" class motorcycle
>variable-speed centrifugal-type supercharger
>310 horsepower (230 kW)
>>
>>4348286
*vrooms internally*
>>
Here's the thing that's not a street bike it has no headlight and has no turn signals and the exhaust system is illegal on the street and the bench cost $50,000 if you took a 1400 calorie 1300 Hayabusa and slapped another thirty-five thousand in it it would be just as fast if not faster so f*** that bike and f*** you
>>
Aprilia RSV4 here, what it do?
>>
File: p1299544245-4.jpg (309 KB, 787x630) Image search: [Google]
p1299544245-4.jpg
309 KB, 787x630
There fast but kinda expensive
That's my shit it 60 foot time 1.50
>>
One reason it's so expensive is there any bike over a 750 cc gets a big ass tax put on it when it comes in the United States
>>
File: VROOM.jpg (69 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
VROOM.jpg
69 KB, 800x600
be cool, be cool. not too fast, not too practical, sleek though. and capable.

BUT IDK cause i don't have one. what do u think
>>
Well I've been racing bikes since 1982
I think that's a good but it's versatile it can it might not beat a sports bike out on the highway but then again the sports bike can't go off road and it can it's also going to be low maintenance you're not going to tear it up too easy and it won't cost a lot to keep it running well . I would say maybe not the fastest thing on the street but a tough little bike that's going to last a long time all b******* aside if you're not an experienced rider you don't want to get on one of these new Superbikes they're like a shotgun they can be fun to go out and play around with but you make one mistake with it and it will get you killed
>>
>>4348708
I have a DRZ 400

you can't go much fast than 150km/h on the highway

the stock tires suck for dirtbiking

other than that it's a good bike
very durable, I've driven up many a tree and came back down. You can get an extra set of plastics for 150$ so that you have 1 nice set for cruisin around and 1 beat up set for driving your bike up trees. The way the bike falls makes it really hard to scratch the gas can which is nice. Really hard bike to ride with a passenger on it. I would not recommend especially at high speeds because the wind from other vehicles pushes you around a lot.
>>
I would get some riding gear 2 notice all the s*** I'm wearing what I'm drag racing. I hate to see people riding around out on the street and t-shirts shorts sandals here's a good test to decide if you need a helmet try knocking on the pavement then try knocking on your head see which one is harder
>>
File: p1351304115-4.jpg (249 KB, 788x630) Image search: [Google]
p1351304115-4.jpg
249 KB, 788x630
That's one of my friends Hayabusas it has a 1500 pistons in it
>>
>>4348286

>this thread

>>/o/
>>
>>4348773
U on the left
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.