[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey bby, let's talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: yusuke.jpg (80 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
yusuke.jpg
80 KB, 640x480
Hey bby, let's talk
>>
>>4346706
Now the shit can flow...
>>
>>4346709
Is everything OK? Having problem?
>>
>>4346732
I'm fine, sweetcakes. hbu?
>>
>>4346740
That's great, really great. Like, literally superb and fantastic. I'm doing also great. Really great. One of the best times ever. It's times like these that make you appreciate being alive and being born into an era where such amazing possiblities are at your very fingertips. It's truly mind-boggling to a degree never before seen before in the history of man.
>>
>>4346747
Excellent time to be alive.
Modern Advances have helped and pleased me so
>>
File: xgy8ydxwsiviysf7wupl.jpg (37 KB, 636x438) Image search: [Google]
xgy8ydxwsiviysf7wupl.jpg
37 KB, 636x438
>>4346748
It's like... Look how far we've come. Wow, look at us. We're really doing it. I'm so proud of us.
>>
>>4346760
Hmm.. is that passive aggressive loathing I sense?

You seem really riled my presence.
I think I'll stay longer.
>>
hey guys what's is going in hurr?
>>
>>4346770
sweet butthurt, my friend.
>>
File: h06GB2u.jpg (42 KB, 625x540) Image search: [Google]
h06GB2u.jpg
42 KB, 625x540
>>4346765
No, no... I'm REALLY happy that you're in this thread right now. It's like... Wow, we're really using the internet to communicate across the atmosphere in a way that's never really been possible in human history. We're literally like pioneers in a golden age of mankind. This is going to be written about in history books or some shit, you know what I'm sayin'?
>>
>>4346774
I do think that the internet is still in it's pioneer state and the powers that be are constantly furthering their efforts to stop it's amount of freedom in it's tracks.
>>
>>4346772
I'm confused. Explain it
>>
File: aXNhnbbcZZ8.jpg (96 KB, 511x509) Image search: [Google]
aXNhnbbcZZ8.jpg
96 KB, 511x509
>>4346779
That's what they do though, don't they? Always trying to limit the potential of human progress. It's really sad if you think about it, but what can you do? It's never going to stop as long as capitalism is a thing.
>>
>>4346784
who's to say that will even change anything..
It's more complicated than a monetary system.
>>
File: 1431789990667.jpg (62 KB, 369x351) Image search: [Google]
1431789990667.jpg
62 KB, 369x351
>>4346791
It's far more complicated, I think we can all agree on that. There are major systemic failures in every conceivable capacity across the Earth. Society as we know it is crumbling to the ground. Can you feel the world quaking as it all comes to a screeching halt and collapses in on itself?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.