[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is NICE library
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: ebilLearnings.png (799 KB, 985x494) Image search: [Google]
ebilLearnings.png
799 KB, 985x494
This is NICE library
>>
I'M GOING DOWN TO THE LIBERRY
PICKIN UP A BOOK CHECK IT IN CHECK IT OUT
>>
I'M GOING DOWN TO THE LIBERRY
PICKIN UP A BOOK CHECK IT IN CHECK IT OUT
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cbhsFINv0dQ
test
>>
reading is a giant waste of time

i'm talking about sitting down to read a book. the only shit i've read has been motivational/self-improvement stuff. reading, to me, is a means to an end. not an end in and of itself. i don't wanna get 'lost' in some cringey medieval 'adventure'. i dont give a shit about the characters. they don't exist.

their words and actions always come off contrived and phony

loser-asses just flock to crappy stories in infinite jest cause their unremarkable faggy friends read it

demented worthless waste of time

reading is for suckers. directionless, talentless, 'wandering-soul' suckers. you'll all die and promptly get forgotten.
>>
>>4346298
i pity yuo
>>
>>4346301
no i pity YOU, loser. you'll shake your head in shame at your high-school hobby one day. reading little bitch. just taking it all in. you're incapable of creating, of realizing a dream. you figure the more you read the more interesting you'll be but you're just as quiet, ugly and unremarkable as ever. you lose. you lose and i win bitch. precious hours you spend reading i'm DOING. ACCOMPLISHING. you're stuck in a pseudo-intellectual hellhole limbo. you don't have an outlet. you have reading. reading like a faggot, never getting anywhere, ever. die nowhere, bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 750x500
>>4346307

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4346307
you're reading this right now kek
>>
>>4346357
>>4346298
>>
>>4346307
>>4346298
I like how you're repeating yourself.
>>
>>4346406
nah u prob don't like it at all. don't have the time to really appreciate the depth of my posts. just want to spout the same dirt-responses to pretend like you win the battle. throwin shit in my fan. quit it.
>>
File: nice_book.png (136 KB, 520x742) Image search: [Google]
nice_book.png
136 KB, 520x742
im red bok
>>
File: frogbok.png (415 KB, 640x465) Image search: [Google]
frogbok.png
415 KB, 640x465
>>4346432
im frog bok
>>
>>4346261
Nice picture* LOL
>>
File: 009_1439577216439.png (4 KB, 415x433) Image search: [Google]
009_1439577216439.png
4 KB, 415x433
>>4346577
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.