[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me you love me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1458425130344.png (263 KB, 562x633) Image search: [Google]
1458425130344.png
263 KB, 562x633
Tell me you love me.
>>
>>4346185
What happened to sayaka's face?
>>
>>4346185
I love.... cake.
>>
>>4346185
I love lamp xD
>>
File: serling.jpg (183 KB, 960x854) Image search: [Google]
serling.jpg
183 KB, 960x854
Now the questions that come to mind: where is this place and when is it, what kind of world where ugliness is the norm and beauty the deviation from that norm? You want an answer? The answer is, it doesn't make any difference. Because the old saying happens to be true. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, in this year or a hundred years hence, on this planet or wherever there is human life, perhaps out amongst the stars. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Lesson to be learned in... the twilight zone.
>>
>>4346193
go back to work
>>
File: Gay-On.jpg (28 KB, 403x604) Image search: [Google]
Gay-On.jpg
28 KB, 403x604
>>4346204
I'll do what I want sucka
>>
mebbe

sho nudes first
>>
File: AOK.jpg (8 KB, 261x181) Image search: [Google]
AOK.jpg
8 KB, 261x181
>>4346200
>>
>>4346238
i already submitted an fbi tip on your criminal behavior so you won't do what you want for long
>>
Maybe you love me
Maybe you don't
Don't try to play me
I'm the same as before
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.