[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my fucking pet peeve. Fat chicks who think they are "curvy"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Allen-Maxine.jpg (252 KB, 435x523) Image search: [Google]
Allen-Maxine.jpg
252 KB, 435x523
This is my fucking pet peeve. Fat chicks who think they are "curvy" and not absolutely disgusting. They think that a fat acceptance movement is going to reverse millions of years of natural selection tendencies. You are not curvy, you are fucking fat. If you are too much of a lazy cunt to work out and take care of your body, don't complain when men don't want you. You can't have your cake and eat it too, no pun intended. The thought of fucking an overweight woman is enough to make me lose my erection. It's not even about looks, it's what being fat says about you. It says that you are lazy, gluttonous, selfish, and care nothing about your partner.

So if there are any fat chicks in here, lose some fucking weight instead of trying to make everyone accept your body as beautiful, because your body is not beautiful, it's an absolute kind of disgusting and makes 99% of men want to throw up.
>>
fuck you, someone get christina hendricks pics
>>
there's a fine line between fat and THICC
>>
The difference between fat and thick is 0 and 10
>>
File: 1411427165610.jpg (165 KB, 800x1100) Image search: [Google]
1411427165610.jpg
165 KB, 800x1100
lol nerd
>>
>>4343515
This nigga knows what's up
>>
>>4343515
Is that your mom?
R u fucking her?
>>
Personally, I don't mind chicks that are a little chubby, as long as they aren't fat as shit.
>>
File: 1457636026679.jpg (871 KB, 2000x1300) Image search: [Google]
1457636026679.jpg
871 KB, 2000x1300
>>
>>4344412
damn it feels good to be a gangsta lol
>>
>>4344455
That movie was good
>>
>>4344466
good dubs
>>
>>4344473
Dumb dubsposter
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.