[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need all the long pseudointellectual copypasta you can give me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
I need all the long pseudointellectual copypasta you can give me.
>>
>>
Nice start, keep it coming.
>>
File: 1451686087268.png (247 KB, 1372x914) Image search: [Google]
1451686087268.png
247 KB, 1372x914
>>4341567
>>
>>4341690
motivation to not be depressed maybe. motivation to be apathetic maybe. not motivation to self-actualize, something that pissant likely knows nothing about. derp you're only one seven-billionth of ppl on earth, make a fool of urself like i did and it will pay off. buncha lanky awkward niggas try that out within the next month and end up shuffling away rosy-cheeked and embarrassed cause it didnt work out the epic way it did in this poster's unlikely fantasy. 'me a fuckin break. you'll never throw around more than your share of weight, you'll never gain a single modicum of clout if you start thinking of the world in this demented way i'll tell ya that. stupid af, delete it never look back
>>
>>4341701
You asked for long pseudointellectual copypasta, I gave you long pseudointellectual copypasta. At least I'm not the retard who wrote or screencapped this.
>>
>>4341709
im OBV NOT OP gosh
>>
>>4341710
Do you believe in God?
>>
>>4341711
i hate when ppl ask shady question out of no where like this.
its not THAT easy to get a diatribe outta me.
>>
>>
haha thats a big girl u think she could take a skyscraper all the way to the curb? :P
>>
>>
File: giantess-visited-2.png (622 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
giantess-visited-2.png
622 KB, 1400x1400
>>4341567
THANK YOU GIANTESS
>>
>>4341690
wow, now this IS retarded
>>
File: banan.png (726 KB, 1688x1210) Image search: [Google]
banan.png
726 KB, 1688x1210
i hope you're all being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the banan on this board i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the dumb one. a successful fruit panel becoming a meme and captivating the website is not dumb. a prominent creation that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated normalfags pouring into our website, for more competent crossboard funposting, for hilarious edits that get made everyday, is not dumb. it's unbridled creativity and unapologetic high-quality meme making. it's dumb that we would have an anti-lewd post, and later, a lewd anime thread getting massive praise. it's dumb that we would have an anti-bananpost, and later, a thread praising spidermanbutt or millenom girl. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist anime shitpost machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why 4chan doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do banan. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating banan is cool among the know-nothing shitpost legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissants.
>>
>>4341968
It has been a fun ride, s force

.I did everything I was supposed to,

I was there for you when you needed me jacking it to Japanese cartoons like always, I suppose

Well, I guess this is goodbye.

RIPPING PEAS
>>
>>4341567
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>4341968
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>4341968
o lord l.o.l. is dis pastes fames now? :)) link pls
>>
Why are you such an idiot? You jaundiced jumped up, vercordiously pusillanimous piffle. Your vileseome existence nauseates me beyond compare. It is politically correct when discussing your faults to use certain words to denote your humanness above your disability. But in your case, there is nothing human. You are just challenged, you are just different. Given a choice of stepping in something nasty on the sidewalk, or bidding you good morning, I would happily choose the former. Single-handedly, you have wrenched all meaning out of life. Congratulations. As I write this I try vainly to think of something, anything, which redeems in some small way your utterly pointless existence. The only thing that comes to mind is that you have taught me hate. Pure, unmitigated hate. I have had fantasies about attacking you with a machete, but I dare not. I once cut up a starfish, which was so neurologically simple that each piece grew into a clone of the original. Your coleopteron brain no doubt shares certain appalling similarities with such creatures. You, misguided as you are, might be asking yourself what you have done to deserve such a letter as this. Your misdeeds and villainous vampings can be described in just two words: you exist. And believe me, there is no reason on earth why you should. How do you justify to yourself waking up each morning and ruining yet another day? If everything in this world has some purpose, some grand plan behind its existence, then yours surely is to show everything else, whether it be a slops bucket in a fried chicken stand, or the gunk behind the fridge, how fortunate it is not to be you. I have tried, but clearly, I have failed. I must stand firm to the realisation that mere words cannot express my utmost and profound contempt and loathing for your person, your being and your existence. You are a blight against nature.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (21 KB, 750x566) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
21 KB, 750x566
After over a decade of hard work, I've created one of the greatest memes to ever grace this website. His name is Fancy Hats Man. It is extremely ebik and has much potential for OC. Unlike "Cool Shirts Guy", Fancy Hats Man can be posted by anybody. I'd like to think of it as a gift from one of the greatest meme creators of all time. Oh, but I don't like bragging too much! As I said before, this meme can be used by anyone and everyone. I believe that keeping memes to yourself and not sharing them is selfish and rude, much like "Cool Shirts Guy". I think this here is a fantastic meme. If you don't agree with me on that, then that is perfectly fine because you are entitled to your own opinion. Criticism I believe is perfectly healthy for yourself and is needed to better yourself, and your meme making. I do hope that you like my meme. His name is Fancy Hats Man.
>>
>>4341980
shut up you fucking faggit
>>
>>4341944
this is dubs
>>
>>4342666
three repeating numerals
>>
A young caucasian man walked briskly towards his local primary school. He paused at the iron bar fence. It was painted red, although the paint was decayed and the oxidised iron showed through the cracks.

The caucasian man started deeply at the young children at play. It pleased him. After staring for a suitably inconspicuous amount of time (around eight seconds), he carried on walking towards his intented destination: Sachikos underpants.
>>
Numerous humans were attempting to pile themselves onto Sachiko's gargantuan feet. The caucasian mans penis twitched in anticpation. Even though this was a regular affair in Vibrobox city, the caucasian man took a moment to appreciate the unspoken absurity of the situation.
>>
Yuji Sakai? Is that you?

Yuji, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Yuji Sakai. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. Not even [s4s]'s. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Yuji, being that you're about 45 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "ironic", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failures that are memes such as "I make a le thread", "i lol'd so hard" and "Failboat", Yuji Sakai, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Yuji, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Yuji, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.
>>
There's already an organ that absorbs the "energy of the sun"- your skin.

As for the "spirit of herb", there is no "spirit" of "herb", other than a malevolent, purple eyed parasitic vampire of the matrix. The same goes for all mind altering drugs with NO exception.

Whenever you are dealing with mind or consciousness altering drugs, have NO DOUBT that you are absolutely, unequivocally dealing with a product of archonic mind control and deep soul manipulation. Obviously these have nothing to do with healing or fasting.
>>
why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

ITT: long pseudointellectual copypasta - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!
>>
>>4342830
truly the this is most intelectually ever copypasta
>>
>>4342848
truly the this is most intelectually ever copypasta
>>
>>4342798
this is correct
>>
>>
File: 99d.jpg (70 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
99d.jpg
70 KB, 640x640
Rubber dildos, usually incorporating a steel spring for stiffness, became available in the 1940s. This was a less than satisfactory arrangement because of the potential for injury from cuts by the spring if the rubber cracked and came apart. Later, PVC dildos with a softer PVC filler became popular. Most of the inexpensive dildos sold in the 2000s are made this way.

PVC and jelly-rubber toys have been found to be problematic because they contain unsafe phthalates, softeners added to many plastics that are also found in some jewelry, food containers, and other soft rubber toys. Phthalates have been linked to health problems such as cancer and prenatal defects. Products made of PVC or jelly rubber cannot be sterilized. Manufacturers recommend using condoms with these toys if users share them.

In the 1990s, silicone rubber dildos became more popular, a trend that has continued as the prices have lowered. These are easier to clean and do not have the characteristic plastic aroma of PVC. They were expensive when introduced but are now reasonably priced, making them an excellent choice for the first-time user. Silicone holds body heat well, and is an excellent conductor of vibrations, allowing users to hold a vibrator at one end. Silicone is also a robust material (especially when compared to the cheap, unsafe jelly rubber that many dildos are made of) that can be sterilized by boiling or bleaching (using a bleach solution, diluted: 10% bleach 90% water).
>>
brings back the blind cluelessnes that was humanity the first moment they crossed the evolutionary milestone. As humanity evolved on a macro scale, how did the collective human experience develop, from pre sentience to the epic moment-idgem - where identification and application merged. Was it like growing up, our personal realtime life, that are crystallized into fond and ideal memories? Seeing your whole life flash before your eyes, you see everything - looking down an infinite tunnel far down to the very pre moment your neurons and synapsids became capable of recording and enhanching autobiographical memories. The 7 days, genesis, is the world as was taught to us while we were in the womb. We forget it the moment we are born. The terrifying leap from eden is your descent into an incredibly slow and imperceptable life long journey in the human experience! This is a game the universe, or what little we know about who controls it, plays. A random number generator pushing keys, popping bits, dropping stacks. Everything you experience is inside a control room in your skull. A lifetime supply of sertonin and epinepherine keep you from waking up and realizing where you really are. You are locked in a small egg, pink and flashing ever so slowly on the insides. There is nothing else - an empty one dimensional hyperplane carries your egg on a wave of light. It is impossible to tell if you are moving at all. Thats because your experience transducing relitivity engine has been tuned to exactly the right speed - this is the speed of conciousness. God only knows what happens when it stops. A final freeze frame - fading fast - then blackness - sudden blackness, descending as your brain dies. Its the moment of death.
>>
File: vision night 542.png (1 MB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
vision night 542.png
1 MB, 700x700
A gasp - you experience primal fear - unless you have made peace and confided with your final moments, then it is a glorious descent into peace. Hell is for those who die unexpectedly and violently. Like if a vacuum was suddenly turned on - or gradually, your entire human life experience spirals away, hazy forms appear around your sphere. The moment before, enjoying the present now and while entirely unaware of the control wires and cables attached to your forehead - that were attached the moment you entered your metasphere womb. You entered helpless, as you have no memory since memory started. The moment that happens, the synapst completes, you become aware of the womb you are now in. Your memories of your pre-unbirth moments last only a few seconds, confusingly and rapidly fading away. The memory of this moment is undefinable. Nothing can be attached to it - nothing brances off, an explosion out and away from the spark of a neuron launching your human experience operating system. Your womb suddenly is a gigantic - perhaps infinite - hypersphere that is what it looks like in your skull from the inside out. This hazy, bubble of mental space - your lifes-workstation. This sometimes blue glass bubble you float in is like sitting inside a glass marble - the world around you is computed, rendered, identified, and experienced. Translucent, efermally visible and transient wisps and flashes of electricity appear around you - like being inside a plasma lamp. You hover over the physical world built/randomly generated for you - perhaps neither? You now completely forgot about where you were in the prior experience frame shift. Your experience engine is stuttering to a start - winding the film frame by frame past your minds eye.
>>
>>4342935
this correct is ironically correct
>>
>>
File: serling.jpg (183 KB, 960x854) Image search: [Google]
serling.jpg
183 KB, 960x854
Sachiko Koshimizu. A girl with an unusual height and an unusual desire. Her life is not what you or I would call normal, but she has finally found a place with tall doorways and long copypasta in... the twilight zone.
>>
>>
FUCKING DAMNIT.
THAT IS NOT WHERE YOU PUT YOU TONGUE OR TEETH FOR EITHER OF THE DENTAL FRICATIVES.
VOICED /ð/ OR VOICELESS /θ/.
WHY IS YOUR MOUTH SO FUCKING WIDE OPEN?
YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE MAKING A DENTAL -ALVEOLAR LATERAL APPROXIMATE!
LEARN TO "TH" CORRECTLY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Time to get a tad personal for a bit. My wife and I are having a baby. This is partially expected, but also kind of wasn’t. We’d just about given up on any possibility of it actually happening to us, but it seems that the stars aligned right about the time of our thirteenth wedding anniversary.

I remember very clearly as my wife and I were driving back from a trip to see my parents. We were talking about our lack of kids, as the subject usually came up anytime that we visited them. They very badly wanted for us to have children, and were very annoyed that we haven’t, even after thirteen years of marriage and even longer being together. This trip was no different than any other. My mom cornered me, and then my wife as well.

I wasn’t going to push the issue. Whatever was going to happen to us, was going to happen. And so, on that trip back home, she and I had a conversation. We talked about our lives so far, what we’ve accomplished so far, what we wanted to accomplish, and what a child would do for us in the grand scheme of things. I told her that I was very content with what we were, and who we were. I said the words, “I give up.” My wife looked at me and said, “It’s okay.”

Two weeks later I was on my way home from work when I received a call. “Honey, I think we need to go get a pregnancy test, I feel a bit strange and I’m quite late.” A short, humorous conversation later I was at the drugstore with a two pack test in my hand. She worried that it would be weird for me to be buying a test by myself, which was really silly. As I waiting in queue to make my purchase I thought about how many of these tests ended up in the trash with the lack of the right lines, or the digital words “Not Pregnant.” I was expecting to waste another fifteen dollars, yet there must have been some hope since I grabbed a two-pack.

I got home, and sat down with her and did the deed. Neither of us thought this result would be any different. The test was starte
>>
File: 1460666276251.png (52 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
1460666276251.png
52 KB, 299x299
>>4344822
https://youtu.be/ms35DEIYThA
>>
>>4341938
thanks big lady
>>
pinis
>>
bump cause sachiko vagina
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.