[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the battle takes place on an infinite plane of existence all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (296 KB, 640x378) Image search: [Google]
image.png
296 KB, 640x378
the battle takes place on an infinite plane of existence

all creatures on the battlefield cannot die of hunger, dehydration, disease, old age or mental destruction and cannot reproduce

the gorillataurs have enough spears to equal the weight of the sun

who wins?
discuss
>>
do the gorillataurs have the zika virus
>>
>>4341529
no, not ebola neither
>>
>>4341529
the zika virus wouldn't affect them since they cannot reproduce

if they had ebola then the chris chans could rape them to try and destroy them, catch ebola, and die
>>
>>4341533
ebola wouldn't affect them since diseases cannot kill them, although it may be able to weaken them, they could have the symptoms but not be able to die from it
>>
>>4341520
the chris chans could give them autism
>>
>>4341520
Lol, everyone's favorite trainwreck. Love making fun of this guy and the mentally deficient in general. Haha not everyone gets it but I'm a little out there.
>>
>>4341520
it doesn't really matter how many numbers they have, it matters how concentrated/dense they are, if the plane is infinite then the space between each of them could be huge, the diameter of the earth, the diameter of the universe even
>>
>>4341520

497,000,000,000,000,000,000 chris chans would form a vast diaspora that the 100,000 gorillataurs could never hope to conquer.

Even if the gorillataurs managed to slaughter 10,000,000 chris chans a day, it would still take them 136,164,383 years to wipe them all out completely, in which time the vast chris chan society will surely have mobilized the resources necessary to deal with the measly 100,000 gorillataurs
>>
>>4341537
I don't make fun of mentally deficient people, but chris chan is on a whole other level

>sonichu nigga
>>
>>4341541
if they have the same mental capacity of chris chan then I doubt it

also, i'm assuming they still have the memory capacity of a normal human (as normal as chris chan can be), so they wouldn't be able to remember over 100,000,000 years worth of information and military strategy without forgetting it
>>
>>4341542
Lol yeah I know what you mean, nigga. Good reminder with the green text BTW, I had forgotten the reason we were milking this "lol cow" for all his little retard brain is worth.
Loving this thread!
>>
>>4341545
Thanks m88
>>
>>4341541
What technology do the chris-chans have that can even come close to killing these beasts, assuming they have no items other than what's in the picture, it still is a long shot
>>
>>4341543

well it's highly probable that all the chris chans would just crash into slumber and procrastinate for millions of years until it was too late, but let's look at the facts. chris is actually a highly dynamic individual, mutating his very gender, and even demonstrating his ability to weaponize shoddy appliances. over the course of 100,000,000 it's possible that the evolution of chris chan could lead to the rise of an incredible empire, complete with social classes and senates, not unlike an even gayer version of Rome. Amongst those trillions and trillions of chris chan there will arise a charismatic Caesar who will at long last defeat the gorillataur threat that has harried the empire for millennia
>>
Question: Is this battle taking place on our plane of reality?
>>
>>4341520
FUCK this retard he's fucking stupid and gay too
>>
>>4341551
It has the same laws of physics and reality as our plane of reality, so I guess so
>>
>>4341553
you're probably autistic weeaboo, you don't know shit
>>
what will happen to the gorillataurs after 100,000,000 years? millions of years of killing; their minds will begin to wonder about the future. who among them will lead once the chris chans have been eliminated? they will factionalize. they will begin to fight amongst themselves. And that is when the ChrisChanian conquistadores will arrive, masterfully playing that internal turmoil to turn the gorillataur threat inward against itself
>>
>>4341560
Are the gorillataurs sapient? are they like human intelligence or Planet of the Apes intelligence?
>>
>>4341560
assuming the universe doesn't just end as soon as the battle is over, are the ChrisChanian conquistadores branched off of the original 497 quintillion Chris Chan population?
>>
>>4341563

good question

we know about chris chan, we must know more about gorillataur psychology and society
>>
>>4341565

presumably the conquistadores are sent from a highly advanced segment of the remaining Chris Chan population, before they are all eliminated
>>
>>4341566
Maybe they existed during the battle as one giant super tribe, that would probably branch off into different cultures and religions as they evolved, probably discovering the secrets of ChrisChanian culture and technology after they defeated them
>>
>>4341569

that's a good point

perhaps after millions of years one tribe of gorillataurs will even begin to venerate the fallen Chris Chans, and will seek vengeance on the remaining tribes

his autism will spread among them like wildfire and fill them with holy light
>>
>>4341542
Sonichu is still better than Sonic Boom

Perhaps Sonichu is the Deity/God of ChrisChanian society and religion
>>
>>4341571
They're betraying their own species

Are we seeing the a tribe of Gorillataurs becoming allies with the ChrisChans?
>>
>>4341568
At first we thought that the Chris Chans only had a chance of winning due to their autism and sheer numbers, but we can see evidence of highly advanced culture and technology among them
>>
>>4341520
only just realised, do the Gorillataurs have a method of producing more spears? They're probably bound to run out after trillions of years

maybe the African trees in the background exist on this plane of existence too, they could chop down wood to create more

they're evolving...
>>
>>4341573
>>4341577

indeed, i think over time the sheer allure of a High ChrisChanian society would convince the bestial Gorillataurs into betraying their own kind

in a remote corner of this universe, this unusual syncretic combination of chris chan and gorillataur cultures would lead to a technological singularity, creating a third species in this conflict:

the Hybrid
>>
>>4341583

THIS SUMMER...

In a world where Gorillataurs and ChrisChans are allies....
>>
>>4341587

two incredibly unlikely races must face an incalculably autistic threat...
>>
>>4341590
most epic/autistic movie ever
>>
follow the story of Chris, a member of the untouchable slow-in-the-mind caste, as he stumbles upon an ancient medallion and the esoteric secrets of the Boyfriend Free Goddess. As he struggles to survive under the tyranny of the High Tomgirl Council, Chris discovers a sinister plot between his oppressors and the barbarous gorillataurs, ancient enemies of his dying race. Will Chris Chan master the powers of autism and rebuild his Sweetheart from the Ground-up? Or will the world be doomed to crash into slumber forever? Find out this summer, in the adventure of a lifetime: Chris Chan and the Sonichu Medallion, coming to theaters this Julay
>>
>>4341520
Well, how would a human do damage to them?
The only way would be biting the gorilla part because the skin of the elephant part would be too thick.
I think they could do it.
>>
Do the CWCs get pepper spray?
>>
>>4341719
Can CWCs use a spear
>>
>>4341520
>enough spears to equal the weight of the sun
I hope they're spread over a very very large area or their gravity field would fuck up everything.
>>
>>4341520
that's a lot of chris-chans. I'm going with team autism on this one tbh fam
>>
>>4341877
nice dubs!
>>
>>4341520
Seriously though, that's 1,000,000,000,000 Chris Chans per gorillataurs.

What are the odds of 1,000,000,000,000 people, (about 100k planet Earths) even if fat, pathetic and stupid people, not managing to kill a single large beast?
>>
>>4341520
That's a lot of Chris Chan's. beares sure there sheer numbers would over power the gorrilataurs.
>>
File: file.png (306 KB, 504x991) Image search: [Google]
file.png
306 KB, 504x991
Also, here's what would happen: there's a huge ecosystem of bacteria and microorganisms living inside the chris-chans and gorillataurs, much larger than there is on Earth. They would after some time separate from their hosts and evolve into new species, feeding from chunks of the immortal chris-chans.
>>
>>4341520
do the chrissi get an infinite supply of legos?
>>
>>4341900
what if they had as much lego as he has in real life multiplied by 497 quintillion
>>
OP here, decided to come back on after a while and saw this was still going, fuck me
>>
>>4341719
>>4341813
>>4341900
>>4341877
>>4341877
They can use pepperspray and legos, but they don't have infinite, let's say for argument's sake their supply of pepperspray and legos are the same weight as the sun too.
They can use spears but they get them from killing gorillataurs

also, the gorillataurs can spontaneously summon spears, but after summoning enough to equal the weight of the sun they cannot summon any more

who wins now? Discuss
>>
>>4341957
the CWCs also spontaneously can summon lego and pepperspray, but it can only be an amount that weighs as much as the sun

I wanted them to have a large supply of resources without it being infinite
>>
>>4341964
They would probably construct giant civilisations made from legos
>>
File: homer.jpg (24 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
24 KB, 600x451
>>4341957
If they can summon any amount if it's in their given weight limit, they could summon a giant ball of pepperspray and legos equal to the weight of two suns on top of the Gorillataurs to destroy them
>>
>team gorillataurs
>fuck CWC
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.