[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I AM the original Girl Number 4. Keep in mind people are trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: gn4.png (8 KB, 698x522) Image search: [Google]
gn4.png
8 KB, 698x522
I AM the original Girl Number 4.

Keep in mind people are trying to impersonate me right now I'm sorry.

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4339935
Imitating me is the greatest form of flattery. Imitating me means you strive for excellence, not only on [s4s] but in every aspect of your life. But sadly, you will never truly be me and you will never truly post quality threads such as mine. My threadcrafting ability is known throughout 4chan as being of the highest quality. When I create a thread, it causes a ripple effect throughout 4chan, inspiring bad posters to strive for a better threadcrafting community. I am the only reason [s4s] has lasted as long as it has... Have I not proven it many times before by getting nearly the entire user base to impersonate me and spam the entire front page with my quality threadcrafting?
>>
File: spiderman butt.png (236 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
spiderman butt.png
236 KB, 540x405
>>4339935
my girl number 4 sense is tingling!
>>
>>4339937
Delete your post, shithead. I can't, I seriously CANNOT fucking believe that you wasted your time typing out this godawful reply. Do you think your shit-tier comment would get any logical or knowledgeable insight? Did you just HAVE to express your broken emotions by fiddling your fat fingers all over your keyboard? Maybe you don't even have a keyboard, maybe you're posting from your fucking iPhone, I don't know, but I will find out. I hope you understand that people report this kind of shit because it's abysmal, pointless and down-right idiotic. The mods won't put up with this shit, and that's how I'm going to find you and your iPhone. I can email the people who will trash your post and have them give me your IP, and with your IP, your home-address. I can order as many fucking pizzas as my mind can handle, and believe me, my mind is fucking HUGE. I could literally spend all day torturing you, kid. Your only hope is to DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST.

DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST

D E L E T E Y O U R F U C K I N G P O S T
>>
i am going to find the real girl number 4 you
>>
>>4339935
>>
>>4339935
This has gone on long enough. Please stop pretending to be me. I have alerted the autorities. The backtracing is underway. I am sure I don't need to mention anything about what the consequances will be like.
>>
Wake me up when theres a girl number 47 tbh
>>
>>4339940
>filename
That's Deadpool's butt.
>>
File: i.png (109 KB, 724x746) Image search: [Google]
i.png
109 KB, 724x746
see her and fucking think about tying Joes arms behind her back wrist to elbows with two crusty socks. throwing her face down senesced senesced i you love to be or not so i hug you
>>
>>4339935
It has been a fun ride, s force

.I did everything I was supposed to,

I was there for you when you needed me jacking it to Japanese cartoons like always, I suppose

Well, I guess this is goodbye.

RIPPING PEAS
>>
File: 1460760539027.jpg (64 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
1460760539027.jpg
64 KB, 500x454
>>
File: 1460269184790.jpg (85 KB, 655x289) Image search: [Google]
1460269184790.jpg
85 KB, 655x289
>>4339935
>>
>>4340647
wtf that isn't me
>>
File: 1460582530214.jpg (145 KB, 716x960) Image search: [Google]
1460582530214.jpg
145 KB, 716x960
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.