[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do cades do this I JUST WANT TO USE LABTOP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: yht.jpg (291 KB, 1520x1520) Image search: [Google]
yht.jpg
291 KB, 1520x1520
why do cades do this

I JUST WANT TO USE LABTOP
>>
Dubsdubs
>>
>>4339174
see, this garbage is so easy to ignore. can barely see the words from the thumbnail. piss-poor design. remember, these are nowhere-people with jack sh*t to offer to the world. they couldn't even mimic the drawing style if they tried. cause they gave up on life. gave up on any worthy endeavor. so they've come here mistakenly thinking it's their second /b/ to sh*t up. but it's not. its a hyper-creative portal of meme-makery. a powerhouse of original content. and it is the overblown response to their worthless proclamation that makes things even worse. makes it seem like a "thing". it's not a thing. there is hardly any anime on here. 'the fuck up. buncha failures probably discussing their gameplan on irc. makes me laugh. meaningless trash. easily ignored. don't feed into it, f*ckin underage c*ntf*rts.
>>
u cannot use laptop i am cade i use laptop
>>
cats are dicks. end of story
t. an actual cat by nurture
>>
>>4339189
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>4339184
>so easy to ignore
>writes a wall of text in response to it
your post seems pretty self-contradictory

i'm quoting J Edgar Hoover btw
>>
>>4339312
LOL. u were so personally hurt by that comment that you felt compelled to respond and say that its NOT TRUE! NO! actually the OPPOSITE! heheh! im gna play it cool and offer up a unique term that makes it seem like i dont even really care! i'm just casually informing the other anon that my LIFE IS GOOD! and no one can tell me otherwise! i swear, once i finish this useless degree im gonna get a sweeeeet helpdesk job at my school! and then...! and then... yeah, technical support! suck it, fags!
>>
>>4339312
o.k. but please you are not permitted to use my flat swampland inherited by nukkuh and not for your use. please discontinue use of the flat swampland you facetiously thanked me for letting you use because you know i never let you use it you just sauntered in and have this smug attitude about it so i would appreciate halting your use of it for the time being maybe we can work out a payment system for entry. i will be viewing the map hopeing you do the right thing thank u hope u understand
>>
>>4339174
To force you to pet them
>>
>>4339315
>>4339318
my friend exploded, my friend exploded, dada-dada-dada-da-da
>>
File: 45.png (536 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
45.png
536 KB, 853x480
>>4339184
>>4339312
>>4339315
>>4339318
>>4339340
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.