[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I attractive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Am I attractive?
>>
>>4338334
yes
>>
>>4338335
Really? Are you sesing me?
>>
>>4338334
You are not a very ugly person. Who told you that? Not me I didn't say it out loud.
>>
>>4338338
So on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate me?
>>
>>4338340
Certainly not a 1/10. No sir I would not rate that.
>>
>>4338344
Checked.
So I'm a 10/10?
>>
>>4338334
explain the eyebrows. and the hair pls. looks like a normal younger dude except for the unfortunate styling choices.
>>
>>4338350
I got drunk and got a mowhawks. My friend decided to give me slits on my eyebrows to make me look tough. Do I look good at least?
>>
>>4338347
>10/10

not even seen you smile yet new friend

https://youtu.be/h2PZgltjCLg

11/10 for white gold tooth
>>
>>4338352
clean ur room, lol
>>
>>4338352
Let me be honest with you here my newfound friend.
You do not look good. You are below average to say the least. You need to let your hair and eyebrows grow out again and then get a real haircut instead.
Also you look like a slav that just got beat up. You can't change your genes, but stop getting in fights with people you damn savage.

Best of luck, regards a handsome quality poster.
>>
>>4338356
bossy boats :p

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4338355
Here's the only picture I have of me smiling. What do you think?
>>
>>4338356
Its my friends kitchen tbh

>>4338357
>>
|__|
>>
>>4338361
8.9/10
>>
>>4338393
Thank you. I don't know what you look like. But you're a 10/10 to me.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.