[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Me in the middle irl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Me in the middle irl
>>
You're kinda ugly tbh.
>>
>>4336341
Uh, then why do I have all these women around me??
You're pretty stupid Girl Number 4.
>>
>>4336349
I feel like you payed them off...
>>
>>4336358
The ladies love Butthead
>>
>>4336361
the more i look at this picture of OP the more drawn I am to him... he might not be as ugly as I originally thought...
>>
File: tumblr_n4aowan2b21txit0to1_500.jpg (29 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4aowan2b21txit0to1_500.jpg
29 KB, 500x402
>>4336358
No.
I'm just like, really charming and stuff. Huh-huh.
>>
>>4336365
I'm falling under you are spell
>>
Come to Butthead. Heheehhehehehehsheh
>>
>>4336366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEAKJw8Cz1c
>>
Cool dream butthead LOL
>>
ut oh! it's hitler! conveniently posted in this thread (and two others, to disguise its true purpose) by the mind-control culture-creators to bump it. to keep it seen, keep it in view, in recent memory. to keep the agenda alive. i see you, culture-demons, i see you loud and clear. i know what you're trying to do. painfully obvious, yet utterly ineffective to anyone who knows what's going on. this is an mkultra mind-control thread that is encouraging degeneracy, attempting to create the subconscious approval of deviant behavior and desire in the minds of its viewers. it's unfortunate, that these evil people and their army of lowly-sh*tstain minions exist, but they do. and this is their handiwork. if there is a hell, it is reserved for scum like them. garbage-beings that push these initiatives, however seemingly-subtle. hide the thread. proclaim the truth. this is an mkultra mind-control psyop thread
>>
>>4336386
www.youtube.co.uk/watch?v=PSYxT9GM0fQ

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4336337
wait a minute arent u that kid that been whackin off in mah toolshed?
>>
>>4336617
that was literally LITERALLY the first (OP) post in this trhead that was a direct reply to OP

F
C
K
I
N
G
KEK

Your fortune: Bad Luck
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.