[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[s4s] special update: spiderbutt sparse but not dead anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: specialreport.jpg (20 KB, 640x492) Image search: [Google]
specialreport.jpg
20 KB, 640x492
[s4s] special update:

spiderbutt sparse but not dead

anime fart butts are on the rise

[s4s] is still a nice board

thanks for reading

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
File: spiderman butt.png (236 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
spiderman butt.png
236 KB, 540x405
>>4335395
hold up buddy
fixin it
>>
>>4335395
thanks

checkem
>>
>names the two rudest things imaginable
>BTW [s4s] is still nice lol
Quoting OP
>>
>>4335397
When will you kill yourself?
>>
>>4335572
spiderbutt seems to be neither rude nor nice, on the aggregate. possibly slightly skewed to rude. very strange creature. I don't think I like him very much. I mean, most times it's just innocuous spamming, as in,
>lol this thread needs a butte doesn't it
But sometimes the poster posts the butte to spite people who have come ostensibly to hate the butt, which is of course rude. So.
animebutt seems to be rude in the "I'm dominating you lol sniff me so we can engage in lewd sexual acts together w/o having to engage in actual sexual acts because we're that off the carnal pleasure treadmill lol" so it's really just play-rude, pretty much being ironically rude, so as to facilitate a sort of back and forth motion in the "conversation" of the anime butt poster and the person who responds to them, like
>sniff this brpt
>oh my god sniffees
>lol you're so funny lol now sniff this
>oh wow ms. anime lol snfiffesfes
>hahaha now sniff this
>lolsdfs ssniifesfsssefsefsefesfnfinsiefs
then everyone orgasms and the thread doesn't get any posts for about fifteen minutes, and it begins again.
so ultimately it's just lewd, which is not rude, but it's definitely not nice.
>>
>>4335596
Ironic rudeness is still rudeness
>>
File: it belongs with the gods.jpg (79 KB, 892x517) Image search: [Google]
it belongs with the gods.jpg
79 KB, 892x517
>>4335596
>spider butt
>rude
>ever
see the big picture pls
>>
>>4335600
I mean, yeah, probably. Clear dubs confirms, I suppose.
>>
>>4335606
'the fuck up idiot.
>>
File: it belongs with the gods.jpg (128 KB, 892x517) Image search: [Google]
it belongs with the gods.jpg
128 KB, 892x517
>>4335606
>>
File: ssspidermanbutt.jpg (35 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
ssspidermanbutt.jpg
35 KB, 540x405
>>4335613
>>
>>4335606
the third image is very very very rude. this is not something you should trust, apparently.

>>4335609
cade, i enjoy that you're on this side of the argument, but can you please stop using this abbreviated form? saying 'you are dirt and nothing will become of your dirt life' is better than this, to my sensitive grammarian ears
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.